𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

I hope you guys realise some of these gifs are symbolic to the chapter

———"I hate you all."———

September 22nd
4:30 am

He laid there, staring at nothing, yet his mind wandered from the deep and abysmal thoughts to what he was going to eat in the morning. Although mostly, he was thinking about you. And it scared him deep down.

It had only been a short while that you two have started talking, yet he feels a bond between you two. People would typically describe him as cold or distant, closed off even. But with you he feels so open, so...vulnerable.

He didn't like it. He didn't like it at all.

Not because he was your typical stoic and cold main character, but because the ones he had cherished so deeply he had always ended up hurting. His sister, his best friend, and who's not to say you're next? You're sure to get hurt by him if you two remain as close as you are, and he didn't want that for you.

The solution to that problem?

Get himself as emotionally far away from you as possible.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

September 22nd
10:00 am

You awoke to the sound of cameras flashing, blinding your eyes the moment you opened them. At first, you still thought you were dreaming about being a celebrity in Hollywood.

But when you heard the laughs of your familiar friends, you instantly knew what was happening.

"Ah shit." You muttered. Your friends had caught you and Scaramouche laying down together and decided to take pictures.

"TURN THE FUCKING FLASH OFF I CAN'T SEE" You yelled.

"I am definitely sending this to every single group chat." Venti said to Ei, since Zhongli was archons knows where (probably fucking his boyfriend).

"Like hell you will." You jumped up from the bed, pulling the covers off of you and starting running towards the three. Catching on to you plan quickly, they made a run for it. Running down the hallway and down the stairs before you finally managed to catch them by tackling them both down in the living room.

"Give me those fucking pictures." You demanded, your tone stern. Unfortunately for you, your friends were relentless. They chose to keep their mouths shut and their phones death gripped in their hands.