𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

Be prepared for a lot of reading

——"You're even more of a bitch in person

——"You're even more of a bitch in person."——

September 18th
12:16 pm

[ Scara ]

Ei
Scaramouche
Scaramouche
Scaramouche
Scaramouche
Scaramouche
SCARA
You better fucking answer me
Goddamnit, Scara

Delivered at 12:16 pm

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

"Hey! Where the fuck are you taking me?!"

"Shut up bitch. I'm not gonna hurt you, if that's what your worried about."

Scaramouche, who you learned was rather super fucking rude, was dragging you to who knows where. His hand had been grasped around your wrist long enough to where it started to hurt.

"You're hurting my wrist you know." You said with a hint of snark in your tone. His pace faltered for a moment. "Sorry." He apologised in a rather quiet tone and guided his wrist to your hand, grasping his palm in yours. You were stunned to say the least.

"I-"

"We're here."

He stopped abruptly, making you bump into him. He gave you a small glare but his expression soon softened as you muttered an apology.

You looked up, only to see the Cat's Tail Cafe in front of you. You didn't go there very often, due to it being almost as expensive as Starbucks and you didn't want to go into debt because of buying drink everyday. It looked a lot like Starbucks too. The whole aesthetic and everything.

"Cat's Tail Cafe? I mean, I knew you liked me but not enough to take me on a date on our first meeti-"

"Shut the fuck up and go inside." He retorted while shoving you inside.

You sat down at a table nearest to a window while Scaramouche walked to the cashier to order the drinks. A small frown was upon your face because he didn't even ask what drink you wanted.

Scaramouche sat across the table from you while you impatiently tapped your fingers against the table and looked out the window, waiting to see what atrocious drink he asked the barista to get you.

Hearing the sliding of the drink across the table, you looked down and saw...a chai & chat latte? (Idk ppl just roll with it.)