𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚

———————"My offer still stands

———————"My offer still stands."——————

September 19th
9:25 pm

You didn't really text Ei much after her making plans with you, so you didn't really know what to expect.

You must say, it was very nerve wracking.

Having only met once in person, and you texting each other online for only a little while, things have sure taken a turn. For the worse or for the better, you didn't know.

Perhaps what you said to him was a little out of line...

"Hey bitch." A voice called out.

You stood in an open field, a place where you went to clear your mind or to stargaze with friends. Feeling dumb for not knowing of his presence in a wide open field, you merely waved at him. He rolled his eyes in response.

"For someone who says the shit that you do over the phone, you really have no social skills in real life." He commented. You didn't respond to him, but looked away instead with red coating your face.

"My sister said she would be right back. She was just grabbi-"

Scaramouche's was interrupted by the screeching of a car that seemed to get farther and farther away. Scaramouche groaned in annoyance.

"Are you fucking serious?" He asked to no one, grabbing his phone and aggressively typing to who you guessed was his sister.

Minutes passed and none of you said anything, the only noise that could be heard was the noises his phone made when typing. Not long after, he shoved his phone in his pocket and crossed his arms, rolling his eyes.

"This is so fucking stupid. I can't believe she tricked me into meeting up with you alone. How could I have been so stupid? She's not responding to any of my texts either so we're stuck here."

He kicked the grass for a while, neither of you dared to start a conversation with the other person.

You look at him after a little bit, seeing his face, he looked a little stressed.

"Hey. Im sorry if I went out of line with what I told you earlier. I wasn't thinking clearly and it just kinda-"

"You're fine. I wasn't mad necessarily. More surprised that anything." He told you reassuringly. You lightly smiled.

"My offer still stands." Your smile grew wider as you looked at him, who smiled ever so slightly while shaking his head. "Whatever." He retorted.