Characters

V - college student. Majoring in music studies. He got quite a trust issue. He was dumped but didn't tell his friends except JK. Soon he discovered that friends are something important. Soon enough, he would tangled up in something that is far more complicated that includes friends.

JK - a quite guy. He acts upon his action and the youngest among others. V trusts him the most. He had something that he'd been hiding away from others.

Jimin - he's the most emotional and super sensitive among others. He's a sweet guy in-person. He can't utter even a white lie. He's loyal toward his friends and keep his words. Not long after this, he would discover what betrayal means.

Jin - he's the mother for all of them. V is fond of him too, since Jin loves to pamper him. If any one of them got any problems, Jin is the one they would search for.

RM - he's the mood maker of all. He may look violent, with that silvery mohawk hair of his. Despite the scary appearence, he's the craziest of 'em all. He resembles as dad for all of them. Every curse or sarcasm he throws contains meaningful advice, or maybe not.

Hope - he's an alley of RM. Much like a big brother for everyone. He resembles RM a lot.

Suga - he's the most quite from all. Every sentence he utter is full of wisdom. Everyone search him when they in need of advice. Apparently, he's the second caunsellor apart from Jin. Just don't get on his bad side. Unless you want to be slayed by his sharp tounge.

A/N : first story. bts story base on I Need You. that's all. adios!