Reason

V sat down beside Jin, and scratched his head in an awkward manner. He glanced at JK, hoping for some backup, but that rascal was busying himself with the phone.

Jin tapped his shoulder lightly, "So, would you explain to us? We won't force you though, if you still uncomfortable to share it all. But please V, at least tell us the reason,"

Grabbing V's hand, Jin continued, "Did we hurt your feelings V? Did we upsets you?"

V frantically shakes his head, "No, definitely not guys. I- I just had some issues back there at house. You know, the usual..." he let his voice trail off.

Technically, V was not lying. He DID have an issue at home too. His parents were always bickering and tries to scratch each others' face every time they met. But his dad was the scariest. If his mom annoyed him with her blabbers, he wouldn't be hesitant to strike her right in the face.

V had saw the same event almost everyday. But he's too afraid to go against his father. Heck, that guy could strike V down with one blow. So, with V's new arising problem; got dumped over materialistic girl, his stress level quadrant than before.

He heard the others sighed. Somewhat he's glad that they buys his story. Jin hugged him followed by Jimin and soon after all 7 of them huddled in a group hug.

Hope pretended to slap V's head and Jin quickly swatted his hand away. "Hope, how many time do I need to remind you? Do not hit others heads like that!" he shrieked irritatedly.

Everybody started to snicker. They knew it would never be quiet if you saw Jin and Hope bickering. Hope pouted and crossed his arms. "Well, that's the price for being an emotional bitch, you know. He could text us or something. We all are worried 'bout him."

"Yeah, I despise the fact that what Hope's saying is true," RM stated while standing behind Hope.

Jimin wiped his snots with the back of his hand. "S-see V? We all care 'bout you. Heck, don't we promise each other at RM, Jin and Suga's graduation day, that we're brothers? Tied by blood or not, we would still be together. I- I just love you guys so much! Oh my, I'm pathetic!" he wheezed.

Suga handed a box of tissue that he picked up from the coffee table. "Thanks." Jimin mumbled sheepishly.

"Alright. Now that everybody is happy, let's go grab something? I'm dying right here." Suga faked a dying motion. Both hands clasped around his throat, a sign that the airway was blocked.

Hope walked towards him and slapped his butt playfully, "You skinny anchovy! You just ate a big plate of toast, Jin's sunny side up with bacon and baked beans! Aren't you full yet?"

Suga shrugged and nonchalantly and spat back, "Jelly there Hoppie? I know I'm skinnier than you. So just shut your ass 'coz you aint gonna be as skinny as me!"

All of them burst into laughter. Suga and his swagness, nobody could ever beat him!

---------------------------------------------------------

They decided to have some small feast at The Junkin's Joe. It's an old drive thru place. It held many precious memory for them.

Heck, they had spend most of their childhood time till now at there. But for sure, that place would go down any moment from now.

Business had been rough for them these past few years. Their only loyal customer was the boys along with a couple of oldies that spend most of their time drinking coffee and read newspaper there.

RM and Hope were the first one to place their order. That was surely after they both had bicker for quite a moment in front of the counter. That stupid RM and rock headed Hope won't lose to each other.