Just Maybe

*this chapter will be in JK's P.O.V*

___________________________________
Damn Jungkook, damn! You just ruined your chance. You messed it up!

I heaved a sigh while tugging at my hair frustratedly. I can't accept what I just did. Why in the first place, I showed that video to V?

It's true that I adore my V hyung so much. And I would shamelessly admit that I thought of V as more than my hyung. Basically, I love him.

"I'm sure Jimin is hating on me now."

I knew that what I did back then was just insane. I'm the very first person Jimin had ever told about the real thing that happened between him and Raven.

He called me as his 'trust-worthy-angel'. Guess I'm his nightmare now.

Sorry not so sorry though. I can't really control my emotion at that time. V always took me as his dongsaeng and never once look at me, like how he look at Jimin.

The gaze and smile he gave to Jimin was far different from what he gave to me. The ones he gave to Jimin were always full of affection and love. I can't bear to look at both of them.

True, I was being an asshole here and I also hates myself for acting like a goddam spoiled brat. But what can I do in the first place? It's true that I expressed my words through action, but not my feelings.

They were way too precious to be displayed to public. Maybe that's why I lost to Jimin. Lord, Jimin is definitely a ball of sunshine from heaven. He's super hyper and joked around so much.

And I could never beat his cuteness or his caring and strong-heart side. Now I knew why V fell over him. He's perfect. And I'm just a potato. -sigh-

"I need fresh air." Grabbing my wallet I went out and stride towards the nearest cafe in sight.

Strong scent of coffee hit my nostrils as I pushed ajar the mahogany door. Its cute little bells chimed.

I went further inside, trying to find an isolated spot for my lone self. Cursed my luck though, V and Jimin's silhouette greeted me from far.

I kept my cool and try not to look too obvious. Unfortunately, as I neared their spot, I saw V kissed Jimin! V just friggin kissed Jimin and I can't help but to gauge. There's this unsettling feeling deep inside my stomach. Clearly, I could heard it rumbled and I thought I was hungry. Which OBVIOUSLY not the reason for Hope's obnoxious happiness.

Immedeatly, I leave the scene. Not wanting to abuse my poor shattered heart anymore. I didn't think I could approved them easily.

Then again, I asked myself, "Why bother JK. He won't bat an eye towards you."

Both my legs came to a halt. I scanned around, I was at the park I went last time with V.

"I need a longer walk."

With that I let the cold evening breeze guide me anywhere my legs could carry me.

Maybe, just maybe, I could sort it out by tonight. But not now, for sure.

___________________________________
Banzaii an update! sorry too short. well let me rant here for a bit. firstly big exam in less than 20 days. so... yeah. second, i'm a lazy potato haha yass you can scold me. xDD

btw, I take this moment to give everyone who bat an eye reading my poor story full of hanging plot, typos, grammatical errors and so on, a big THANK YOU AND THANK YOU!! i never imaGined it would surpass 1K! Q.Q I LUV U~

Well, enough rants for now. few more chaps to go and *sing* "It's been a long day..." xD be patient with me pleas. see ya.. xoxo