Chapter 1

Hi!! Welcome 😊 this is another smut book of mine please if you feel uncomfortable with the content or just hate it, respectfully drop it and enjoy another book😊 thank you....

"You are mine, you hear me Naruto?you will always belong to me"the raven says, pining down the blond against the wall with a tight grip on the blonde's wrist and leaving a bruise on the perfectly tanned skin"I will never belong to you sasuke uchiha, you do not own me!!"the blond says with a firm glare while still squirming underneath the raven. Sasuke grabs Naruto's chin and squeezes the sides of his cheeks

"I bought you so I own you, you can never run away from me you hear me, cause you made the mistake of meeting me Naruto"he says with his deep cold voice which manages to leave a shiver on the blonde's body. Sasuke leans closer to the blond and his lips meets Naruto's. Pushing the raven while connected into a passionate kiss makes it hard

"The day which he will grow tired of me will definitely come and I'll finally be able to leave this shitty place"the blond thinks to himself.....

____________________________________
Present day
"""""""""""""""""""

Hi I'm Naruto Namekazi(yes I'm using the father's name) I'm late for my job again!,I realize that getting up at the last minute for the 90th time is not healthy for my body and soul because I have to do things at a faster pace , with stress and anxiety filling me and hoping not get fired from one of my day job because it pays well and running and arriving all sweaty is not my thing but I guess it is since I do this almost every single day..... almost.

But forget that, right now I'm trying to defeat my challenge of passing between an old lady and a middle-aged man and not bumping into the hotdog stand just a step away.....

I manage to pass the two people but I bump into the hotdog stand, the owner beautifully curse me with his vulgar words.....

Being an omega with different odd jobs makes it hard to survive in this city. One of my day job requires me to work into a restaurant which screams a "mafia's tuff"but it strangely gets packed and of course being a work environment fights must not be stopped. This leads for me to carry every action with precaution.

My second job which is normal from them all is working at a cafe,but the cafe is always filled with bastards who test my will power of not wanting to kill someone's child

And my last job it requires me to be a scammer,not my best I know, this is the most dangerous of them all but it insanely pays well.... since it's a scammer, that's why we only work at night,why? Because it's easy to run in the darkness were no one sees you when something goes wrong. With my angelic, friendly and charming face makes this job perfect for me but the dangerous thing is we only scam those who have power and money, which is bad since they can easily find us but thanks to shikamaru,one of my coworkers, he's good at this technical stuff,he wipes our traces as if we were never there....
So that's all about my amazing life

"Sorry I'm late!!"I shout with a loud bang from the back door"oh Naruto you finally made it, the boss is not in the best moods today, I'll be surprised if you won't get fired today""Hy don't say that, something really came up today mitsuki"I say while grabbing my uniform and changing into it

"Yeah, yeah""Hy I'm hearing that bastards voice has he arrived?""yes he has"this bastard answers with a smirk,my buff boss comes into the kitchen and yells my name"I'm so sorry boss, please don't fire me,I really didn't mean to be late trust me""shut up!"I flinch"how many times have you come late to work in this week? Enlighten me""f-four""wrong!!, what day is it today?""Friday?""that means this whole week you've been coming late to work, so why should I keep you?why shouldn't I just hire someone who cares about his job?''