Chapter 20

Naruto's pov

"Ichiraku ramen"sasuke reads out the name of the shop"you want me to eat from....this?"he asks while showing an expression that he's completely looking down on the place"yes come on you'll love it"I grab his hand and pull him inside, it's not packed,we got early, during lunchtime you usually just buy a to go set because the sits are always occupied,I missed coming because of the lockdown and everything, and I was really happy seeing how close hinata's shop is to this restaurant...

"Oh Naruto you're back again""yap"I say with a smile on my face"and you brought a friend""yeah he has never had ramen before so make the best ramen for him"I say while sitting close to the counter and Sasuke follows"got you"ichiraku takes our order then starts doing his work a couple of minutes go by then he brings our ramen"try it out"I say giving sasuke the sticks which I just split for him,he stares at the ramen then he starts eating"so how is it""mmh it's really good""see I told you this place is the best, ichiraku please make another bowl ""as usual"ichiraku says while laughing

"For someone so small you sure eat a lot you're already on your fifth bowl""I can't help it when it comes to ichi's ramen, it's the best"I say while gulping down the soup"if you like it that much then...."I feel sasuke stare at me then he looks at ichiraku"come and work for me, be my chef"I quickly turn towards sasuke in shock, how can he say that,I turn to look at ichiraku who's looking at sasuke with wide open eyes"w-what are you saying sasuke?""how much do you earn in a month?, I'll pay you double the amount""Hy you can't just tell someone to come and work for you,they also have a life you know"

"But I'll be paying him double though-""sasuke,ummh I'm sorry about him, he clearly thinks that money is the answer to everything"I say while glaring at sasuke who clearly doesn't understand that people have dreams, goals they want to achieve"but isn't it though?""sasuke?!""no no it's ok Naruto ,ummh I'm sorry sir but I can't just leave my restaurant even if the pay is good, I've worked so hard for it to get to this point,I can't just abandon it,I love cooking for the people"ichiraku says with a soft smile on his face

".......I see"sasuke simply says with a bored expression"thank you for the ramen Ichiraku but will take our leave now""oh ok""come on pay""what?""pay him the money""but you brought me here,it was your treat"sasuke says and I start laughing "do you really think I could buy so much bowls of ramen with my money? Come on pay up"sasuke sighs then pays the money"let's go,oh and say hi for me to your daughter, I haven't seen her today""will sure do"

Sasuke and I went back to hinata's shop, he couldn't let go back inside cause he had "other plans" that clearly involved me somehow,he quickly pulled towards his car cause he parked it outside the shop,he didn't even let me ask for a leave.... sometimes I can't help but to think that he doesn't like Hinata,but she did nothing wrong to him

"I'm truly sorry Hinata,I'll really make it up to you, he just wanted to bring me with without giving me a chance to refuse I'm truly sorry"I say feeling bad for leaving work during the day "it's ok Naruto really, don't worry"she says with a giggle at the end "really? Thank you""it's ok see you at home then""yeah see you"

"You didn't have to apologize that much"sasuke says after seeing me disconnect the call "how can you have the audacity to say that,you know I'm an employee I can't just leave work just because you need me to""oh come on you're exaggerating""ugh where are we going anyways?""you'll see"

The rest of the day was uselessly wasted,not completely though, sasuke had a lot of time to waste today, he dragged me along on things that didn't even involve me but the rest of the day was spent with us going to the park and the mall,at least he knows how to spend money on the most unneeded things.