Chapter 7

Hi guys sorry for the delay,I just got caught up with something but here is another sasunaru chapter 💕

                             Naruto's pov

My eyes twitch as I feel the little amount of sunshine heating my face,I groan as I feel more warmth around my body, the heat is uncomfortable that I don't want to bare it. I slowly open my eyes adjusting to the light heating them,my eyes widen as I see strong build chest muscles staring straight at me "what the hell!"I shout moving away from the figure but I feel an arm locked around my waist...

I look at the face of the person who's holding me like this"Sasuke?... What the hell happened?"I say while removing his arm around me and getting into a sitting position,it takes me a second or two to realize that I'm only wearing a underwear and a foreign white shirt,I panic as I pull the sheets to myself"what did you do to me you bastard?!!"I shout as I see  Sasuke slowly getting up into a sitting position"oh you're awake"he says and I release a glare"good morning"he says while smiling-wait did he just smile? And did I just skip a beat?. He caresses his hair, still smiling

"W-what,why are you smiling at me like that?"I ask feeling uncomfortable to how my heart is pounding just by looking at his face"what's wrong?"why is he behaving so weird"what did you do to me last night, what did you do to my cloths?""mmmh what do you think?"what the?"......I thought you were not interested""I changed my mind ""why?!"he suddenly grabs my arm and pulls me towards him, making me sit on his lap"let's just say....I like your expressions""my expressions?""yes, they're.... fascinating"he says while moving his left hand around my back and I shudder due to the sudden contact....he suddenly brings his face closer to me, with his right hand behind my head, bringing as closer then he starts to kiss me?...

I widen my eyes with his sudden action, his eyes stare at me,as if they are sucking my life out....I quickly close my eyes feeling embarrassed,my face must be bright red right now, he is the one who should be feeling embarrassed, he's the one doing this to me, suddenly I find myself under him and Sasuke on top of me"mmh mmh" the kiss is getting deeper and deeper, his tongue is found inside my mouth before I could even realise it"haa mmh mmh"I moan as  His tongue starts to explore every part of me, pushing him isn't helping at all,this may lead into something dangerous if we both start to release our pheromones

"Sasuke mmh haa stop mmh I need to breathe"I try to say but he continues to push his tongue inside me, griping all the Dominance"Sasuke-mmmh!"

Knock knock

Sasuke halts as he intends to listen to whoever is knocking,I take this as a chance as i push him away from me and I breathe the air I desperately needed"what"he questions with his cold usual voice"Lady Sakura has arrived master"the butler says and I see sasuke's face turn dark,as if he's holding himself back from commiting a unspeakable crime"what is she doing here?"he questions"she didn't say but she's requesting for your presence master""haaa.....fine, tell her I'm coming""okay master, excuse me"the butler leaves and Sasuke smiles at me... again"let's get ready "

After washing up and drying myself up,I get dressed,I turn towards Sasuke who's looking all sexy in his navy blue suit, he's behaving weird today.... he behaved weirder ever since he was told about this Sakura lady person, who is she?"let's go"Sasuke says heading towards the door and I follow behind him. As we get closer towards the living room we hear a woman's voice talking and laughing arrogantly, probably towards the maids,Sasuke steps inside the living room and starts going towards the lady and I decide to stand at the entrance and just look....

"Sakura"Sasuke calls out the lady's name with no emotions"Sasukeee!!"a high pitch voice calls back to him,I see the lady, with pink hair wearing a short reddish pencil dress, with a furry soft pink coat hugging him with a big grin on her face. Sakura places a kiss on sasuke's cheek and Sasuke breaks the hug"what are you doing here Sakura?"Sasuke questions while holding her hands"I missed you,three weeks have passed by and you still don't pick up my calls and I had to hold myself back from visiting you at work since you hate that""so you decided to come into my house without informing me?""yes"Sakura says still smiling......