Chapter 3

*No one's pov*

The gates to the the young uchiha's residents open up and every servant knows their master has arrived as they go to the entrance of the house.... the driver gets out of the car after parking it and opens the back door for sasuke who's now carrying Naruto in his arms to get out...

Everyone looks shocked seeing their master carrying..... a person in his arms, his own arms, even the butler who's supposed to be expressionless is taken aback by this"Welcome master"they quickly get over their emotions and greet him in unison"call the doctor!"sasuke.... commands while looking at the butler"yes master"they all make way for their master to go inside the house"prepare the guest room""yes master"the headmaid answers and takes five of the maids and head to the guest room

Sasuke places Naruto on the bed and remove the chains around Naruto's wrists and neck"....ugh so haa hot....ngh"Naruto barely says while turning his head back and forth, feeling uncomfortable with the heat radiating from his body and the sweat making him more uncomfortable..... sasuke stares at the uncomfortable omega and the maids look at each other without saying anything to each other but letting their eyes talk.... probably asking who this omega is...

"For a defenseless omega you sure got a bad attitude"sasuke says still staring at Naruto

20minutes pass by and the doctor finally shows up"you're late""I'm sorry master,my father was supposed to come but he's sick, I suddenly got your call when I was at the Uchiha resident, I'm truly sorry-""enough, come treat him"the doctor widens his purple eyes"you're....not the one sick""no.... wait you're an omega right winter?"the white haired doctor halts after hearing such a question from the uchiha"..... Yes I am""good maybe you can help this one out"winter stares at his Young master,is he worried about someone else other than himself?, for all the years he served the uchihas as their family doctor, he has never seen Sasuke behave like this....

Sasuke leads winter to the room were Naruto is placed and they both go inside"check what's wrong with him, he's been like this since we arrived"sasuke says while folding his arms together"I'll take a look at him"winter starts to do his doctor stuff and after a while he comes to a conclusion.

"So?"".... he's in heat""what? That's impossible,why can't I smell his pheromones?""it seems he always suppress his pheromones when he's in heat, his desires haven't received an Alphas touch for a very long time, and some alpha pheromones must have triggered his heat"".....is this even possible, can someone really suppress their pheromones in this condition""so it seems"

"Sigh ok inject him some liquid inhibitors"sasuke says while pressing the bridge of his nose, winter turns to sasuke with a confused look"you're not going to....""what?!""nothing, I'll give him the inhibitor"

After a while, the inhibitor starts to take effects and Naruto starts to calm down"you can leave now winter""oh yeah I-""ugh so much light"the two men both turn towards the voice of the omega"....wow so beautiful"naruto says while looking at winter, who would blame him, the omega doctor has a sight to die for, his looks perfectly match his name, his white long hair like snow, his purple eyes which match so well with his looks,his body which any Alpha seek to have,it would be crazy not to acknowledge his looks, but of course one alpha is crazy enough to not acknowledge him......

"Oh unmh thank you, my name is winter the Uchiha family doctor, you need to rest""what happened to me"Naruto asks while getting into a sitting position"you were in heat, so I injected you with some suppressors cause you were unconscious,but I'll leave some supprements , you should take them daily ok""ummh I'm sorry I don't have money for  this,I already have them at home so I don't need to buy another"