★Chapter Thirty two ★

Ahhhh, Thank you so much for the 11k reads. You all are awesome, amazing, words that I can't form right now and I'm glad to announce that Aurora will have her own story I have planned her storyline so I might be updating this book a bit faster

AURORA EVANS

I

love Mcdonald's fries

I love fries dipped in Mcflurry.

Especially oreo Mcflurry dipped fries.

I blushed to see my mother watching me, She looks at me with admiration and pride as I dipped my fries in my drink.

"Mommy, Do you want some fries?".

She chuckles"Thank you Trouble but I rather watch you eat. You look like your dad when you smile". She adds again.

"Of course, I would look like daddy, He's my daddy after all". I said and mom look at me and laughs.

"Sure, Eat, and let's go back home". She adds We are going back home to take a new uniform that mommy's work gave her to wear now.

"After that can, I talk to grandma two?". I asked, and Mommy said I had two grandmas and two grandpas too.

"Okay, Come on hurry up".

I finished eating and mommy carried me on her hip, I love it when she carries me. I wrap my arms around her neck as she orders dinner for me for later tonight.

"Mommy, why don't you want to cook at home? Daddy has a kitchen and food". I asked when she pays and sits me in the back seat and closed the door.

"Well.." She trails off entering the car" I have not asked your daddy if I could use his kitchen yet so until he gives me a yes or no then I would cook". She says and I clap when the car starts, I love it when it starts.

"To our old house!!". I cheered when the car moves, Mommy chuckled and drove.

Our new house to our old house takes a while, Mommy bought me some fruit punch because she said I was being good

"Uncle Norman!!!". I squealed when I see him in front of our house, I get down from the car and go and hug him.

"Pee squeak". Uncle Norman says He looks at me then at my mom and he did something weird like how does he raise his eyebrows like that?

"Indigo". He comes pulling away from the hug, He moves to meet my mom who has the biggest frown on her face.

"Norman, I see stalking in your new hobby but maybe you should do it with people who still live here". She says, She picks the brown box from the ground and checks the words.

"Tell me where you live and I will be there, I mean scratch my back and I wi-".

"I can help you, uncle Norman".

He scowls at me"I don't need help from little girls. So where do you live now?".

"We live with my daddy now".

"So you live with your baby daddy now Indigo, Look he's just playing you-".

"He's better than you anyways and keep him from your mouth or I will do it for you. He's my baby daddy and it's none of your business to care where I live".