1.2

"I can't believe he's actually alive." I laughed lightly while walking down the street with Rachel.

"You did call it so I'm not surprised." Rachel smirked. "Oh! I heard when Batman accidentally pushed him in the vat of chemicals his skin turned white and his hair green from his shirt."

"The whole city has nicknamed him 'the joker'."

"There's your ride. See you later Y/n." Rachel said hugging me.

"Goodbye, love you."

"Love you too."

I quickly made my way over to the black car and got in the back with my uncle. "Hello Da," I stopped myself and covered my mouth. "I am so sorry I didn't mean to call you Dad."

"Its alright dear, you're like a daughter to me."

"So where are we meeting again?" I asked fixing my hair that moved while I was walking.

"We are going to the warehouse on the northeast corner by where greenco is. We are having a chat with some men."

"And why am I needed again? I thought you said I could get out."

"I said you could get out unless I needed you for something, you're still a Falcone by blood. We need you to seduce them, be a distraction while our men come." Falcone huffed lighting his blunt.

"You're an asshole." I spat crossing my arms and turning to look out the window.

"Don't I know it."

The drive was quiet besides the jazz music playing in the background. The city flew by, it was beautiful and so very messy and scary. Gotham is truly a different place from the rest of the world.

"We're here."

"Yay." I said sarcastically while hopping out.

"I understand you don't want to do this but I'd hate to push you back in full time as punishment. I told you it'd be a on call basis."

"Whatever let's just get this over with."

I was told to change into a dress that was handed to me. It was a knee length black dress that hugged me showing off my body. I quickly walked back into the meeting room with the dress on. Oswald and his men were on one side with Falcone and everyone else on the other.

Oswald has started breaking deals that were made with Falcone. Going against what was made and planned.

"Sorry I was late. A girl has to look good, am I right?" I smirked walking in as everyone went silent. "Go on. Get back to your work."

"What is she doing here?" Oswald asked with an annoyed tone.

"Why? Do you not want me here Ozzie?" I asked walking over to him. "Am I distracting you?" I whispered seductively in his ear.

"No, you're not distracting me." He stuttered.

"Oh good. I'd hate to distract our guests from the main topic." I said smirking looking at the rest of the table. "Oh it looks like all the seats are taken, could I sit on your lap Ozzie? A friendly gesture."

"Oh fine I guess." He said crossing his arms.

"Perfect."

For the next 15 minutes I whispered sweet nothings into Ozzie's ear and such until I got the signal.

"Oh I've gotta go to the bathroom. Be back later." I kissed Oswald on the cheek before leaving. I walking down the hall and met up with Victor and his men. "Its time."

"Here you go Malady, let's go boys!" Victor said passing me two guns before making his way back to the room. I followed behind them closely. "Oswald Cobblepot you have not been keeping your deals."