2.5

TW: Sexual Harassment, Simulated PTSD episode

When I woke up I had a shower, got dressed and then made us some breakfast. Selina was really tired so I brought it to her in bed.

"Holy shit Y/n/n, this food is fantastic." Selina said shoving food down her throat.

"Thanks Cat." I smiled at her.

Once we finished she went and had a shower then put on some of my clothes.

"Wanna see if I made the news again?" Selina asked walking towards me, which I just finished cleaning the dishes.

"Sure. Go to channel nine!"

Selina walked over and flicked the TV on. "We are on the scene of one of the biggest burglaries in a few months! The whole store was wiped clean by an anonymous suspect. Police as asking for anyone who has information to contact us now. In somewhat other news, Batman was surprisingly late to try and get information. Could Batman have been one of the guests? Or was he just simply asleep or late? Citizens are speculating."

"Hmm, I wonder who Batman is. I bet he's hot." Selina said.

"He is." I said smugly.

"You've had a run in the batman?"

"Yeah, it was after Cobblepot broke a deal with my Uncle a few months back. I had ti seduce Ozzie then when I came back Batman was all like "What happened with them?" And I answered then snuck a kiss."

"Babes, you need out of that family. You're gonna get yourself killed." Selina said, crossing her arms.

"More reason to stay." I winked at her before grabbing a bag or two. "Let's go out. C'mon, it'll be fun."

"Out where?"

"I don't know, to a park or something. Come on." I smiled pulling her out the door and locking it behind me. We ended up going grocery shopping. I decided we'd have a sleepover tonight.

We had the shopping cart filled up with different things. After we paid we started walking back.

"Okay this is gonna be the best sleepover ever!" Selina smiled.

"For real!" I smiled

"Can I join, beautiful?" Some random guy asked coming up to us.

"Fuck off." I spat walking faster.

"Oh come on baby." The guy said grabbing my waist pulling me backward to hit his front.

"Get the fuck off me!" I screamed at him. Selina had now handed her bags to some person to hold them and came over. "I'll fucking beat the shit outta you! Fuck you asshole!"

"Get off her bitch!"

"I just wanna have some fun with you girls, eh?" He said trying to kiss my neck making me turn around and slap him.

"Leave me alone! Xander go away! Please stop! Leave me alone." I screamed and cried as I saw myself unconscious in bed again. "Help! Please! Get off of me!" I cried as I fell to the floor feeling hands all over me.

I feel all the hands. All the kisses. I feel it all. I feel it all. I feel him all over me. I just wanna die. I can't be here. He won't leave me alone.

Suddenly I snapped out as I felt hands holding me and speaking.

"Hon, it's okay. The police got him. He's gone. You're safe. Baby calm down." Selina said in a soothing voice while she rubbed her arms on me to calm me down. "You're okay my dear, okay. He can't get you anymore."

"Promise?" I asked as I bawled more.

"Yes I'm sure. Now a kind lady hauled us a cab. We're gonna drive back to your house and do what you need to do to take care of yourself. Okay?"