1.3

"Bruce!" I laughed as he pulled me closer to him. He had decided to take me out tonight to a restaurant rather than having a bunch of models.

"Your dress is beautiful." Bruce said pulling out a chair for me to sit on.

"Thanks." I smiled taking my seat. "So why not take out Models today?"

"I felt like taking you out would be more fun. I enjoy your company much more than theirs."

"No, it's cause they're all busy, but I still appreciate the gesture." I smirked picking up my menu.

"It's also because I want to get to know you more."

"Oh yeah?" I smirked.

"Hello, welcome what can I get you?" The waiter asked interrupting the conversation making Bruce visibly a bit annoyed.

"Can we get your most expensive Cabernet?"

"Are you sure? It's very, very expensive."

"I'm Bruce Wayne, I'm sure I can afford it."

"Okay." The waiter said surprised, "anything else?"

"Can I get a water please?"

"Of course, with lemon?" The waiter asked writing it down.

"Yes please." I gave a friendly smile to him and went back to the menu.

"Can we get the Seared Scallops with butternut squash for our appetizer please?"

"Of course, is that all?"

Bruce looked to me, I nodded to him. "That's all, thank you." The waiter then walked away to the kitchen. "So how's your new psychiatrist?"

"Its okay, weird talking about my feelings though. Why?"

"Just wondering, I mean isn't he Jonathan Crane?" Bruce asked smirking.

"Yeah, why? He seems nice unless he's in a mood."

"Well I've heard stuff about things happening in there. Plus well Falcone's men have been moved there more than a normal facility."

"What kind of stuff?" I asked as my anxiety heightened a bit.

"Testing. Something about a scarecrow? I'm not fully sure, I've got a powerful friend to tell me about stuff."

"Speaking of powerful friends, I was visited by the notorious batman a few days ago."

"Are you sure?"

"Yep. I was getting home after having to do stuff for Falcone, which I didn't want to do, anyways he visited me and like interrogated me I guess." I said sighing.

"Hm."

"Here is your Carbernet, wine glasses and waters. The appetizer will be ready shortly, what would you like for a meal?" The waiter asked looking at Bruce.

"Ladies first."

"What a gentleman." I giggled before opening the menu back up, "Could I get the rosé sauce pasta with the chicken and side of pasta please?"

"Of course, what kind of salad?"

"Cesar please." I smiled handing him the menu.

"And you?"

"I'll take the same." Bruce said passing him his menu aswell.

"Very well, the appetizer will be out soon."

"Okay so tell me more about this Scarecrow thing." I said leaning onto the table more.

"I don't know much, just that there's some fear toxin."