2.3

Y/n POV - two days after last Chapter

"Last day." I smiled to myself, as I undressed for a shower and got in. I did a deep clean of myself since the plane ride would take a while.

I have advanced very quickly. I have little to work on while away for the league, training wise. I don't know much of their plan besides that something big is coming to Gotham, and by the sounds of it, it's not good.

After the shower I threw on my towel and went back to my room to grab my clothes. I have to wear the clothes I wore here, they've been cleaned though.

"Miss Laurier, we leave right after," the man with the mask said walking into the room, he stopped talking when he realized I hadn't gotten dressed yet and was only in a towel. "My apologies." He said looking me up and down for a few seconds before leaving.

I chuckled to myself before putting my clothes on. Once I was done I put the things I wanted to bring in the bag the bag they gave me. It was just some clothes they had for me along with some other goodies in the room.

I made my way to the line for breakfast. The bag I carried was taken by one of the men who was gonna be in the jet. Today's breakfast was scrambled eggs and toast. I sat with Talia again like the past few days.

After breakfast I was led to the plane, Ra's following short behind. "You've learned quick quickly. You will tell people that you had an emergency with a friend out of town. If we need you, you'll know."

"Okay." I said before getting in the jet. The same men who brought me here were in the plane. We quickly took off and were in the air. "Y'know last time this went by way faster, could I sleep again? That way the plane ride isn't so, boring."

"You heard the lady, get her some melatonin." The man with the mask said pushing one of the men up. I was then handed a cup of water and 3 pills, I quickly took it and dozed off.

-

"We are here. We called a taxi to pick you up. Go straight home, here's your phone and belongings. We charged it."

I quickly thanked them and got in the taxi.

"Where to miss," the taxi driver said before looking at me, "Oh! Miss Falcone, your uncle was looking for you. I'll drive you straight there."

"Thank you." I said as we took took off. The plane also got off the ground and left.

The drive ride was long and boring but I was very quickly delivered to the club. Falcone knows everyone in the city so that's why the taxi's knew.

"Here's a five hundred, a tip and good pay." I smiled while getting out with my bag. I walked to the restaurant, right away someone had a gun to my head so I flipped him over. "Thanks for the welcome back." I joked rolling my bag behind me as I walked in.

"Y/n, you're back!"

"Yeah I'm sorry I've just been so busy, I was out of town helping a friend."

"Honey, if you're in danger say so. I already know you were kidnapped by Ra's al Ghul." Carmine said, shaking his head. "I see you have no harm done to you though. You're stronger than before. I'll have to call an ambulance for that guy."

"He attacked me first." I said crossing my arms. "And how do you know anyways?"

"He and his workers are importing drugs into Gotham, of course I'd know."

"They're importing drugs? What kind of drugs?" I asked quickly.

"I'm not sure. Anyways go home, rest, make some phone calls so Bruce and Dr Crane know you're safe."