0.5

"Y/n, where are you? Princess I know you're somewhere around here."

I quickly turned a corner and Climbed up the rope. I was now above him by only a few feet so the fall wouldn't hurt. I watched as he walked around the room before I jumped down onto him making him fall. He quickly got back up and went to punch me but I dodged and kicked him in the chest making him stumble back.

"Alright, come at me then bitch."

We fought back and forth, dodging and landing hits. In the end I got him down, and I was now sitting on his back waiting for the intercom to say I was done.

"Good job Y/n, you both may exit the room." I got up of him and walked out, him following soon after.

"When will she start using weapons boss?" Fernando the guy I just fought asked.

"Falcone wants to start gun practice next week."

"I'm afraid this little lady is better than me, and I'm the best; she's beat all the other men."

"What can I say, I'm a fast learner and had great teachers. Though I'm thinking of going to university for buisness, I want to be able to live a life instead of killing and bossing around drug people." I interrupted while putting away the knife they made me keep on a holster.

"Where will you work then?"

"Not sure yet. I'll find a good enough University though."

I went to the locker room and pulled my hair out and fixed it. I was wearing a black long sleeve shirt and black cargo pants with combat boots. I have training three times a week and go to a self pace school. Falcone wants me to graduate early so I can get to university faster.

"How was training?" A female voice asked from behind me.

"Sofia!" I ran to her and hugged my cousin tightly.

"Hey, Mario is also here. Father asked for us to come and check on your training and stuff. I want to take you to a court case that's next week, Joe Chill a guy who killed Bruce Wayne's parents around the time Aunt Casey died, he's on trial."

"Isn't Bruce like nineteen now?"

"Yep, had his birthday recently and isn't yours in a few months?"

"I believe so." We walked out of the room and went back to Falcone Mansion.

The Mansion looked empty from the outside, he probably left to do stuff again. We walked in and the only people there were Mario, Victor Zsasz and a man in a purple suit.

"Where's Carmine?" I asked the three men with Sofia beside me.

"He's coming home soon. Mr Oswald Cobblepot here would like to work with him."

"I thought we were going out tonight? He promised he would take us all out but I should've known he was a liar." Sofia explained before storming off upstairs to her former bedroom.

"How was training today?"

"It was good Victor, I beat everyone, I just need to start gun practice soon."

The man in the purple suit looked shocked before opening is mouth to speak. "Oh my gosh! You're Y/n Laurier, I've heard so much about you."

"I swear I'm not like my father."

"I know."

"Well, y/n let's see how good the training was, outside now." Zsasz demanded before walking outside to the backyard which I followed suite.

We stood across from eachother in the middle of the backyard on the stage. Oswald and Mario watched from a bit away. Mario started counting down from ten.