Page 1

Dear Diary,

It's been so long I wrote something let alone something in you. You have been my friend from the time I was just 14 and now look at me all grown up , would be turning 28 within just a week.

" Time flies "isn't it?
It does !

Setting in this part of world without my parents beside me was a challenge yet here I'm returning back to where I was born.

Naahhhhhh........ Not Because I don't wanna live here anymore but because my parents wants me to settle Down.
Yes you are thinking right They found someone for me to settle down with.

Is it that easy?
I have no idea but it's year's my mother called me the same way she did yesterday and here I am with hopes to get back to how we were when I was 24.

The last time she found me a guy to settle down I ran away, No not because I didn't trusted my parents back then but I have my own dreams and I know Marriage is the biggest stop I could have afforded to my life back then.

Hahaha So silly of me na I have not even told you my name but is it Really that important to find one's name before letting your heart open to someone, atleast that was what the stranger taught me .

Stranger !

And this takes me back to those Dark Brown Orbs , those hairs that fell on his face , those muscles that were visible even in his shirt he wore , those spectacles that stayed on his nose , and the way his fingers every now and then touched his hairs setting them.

Uff ! What a sight he was .
C'mon there's nothing that you are thinking alright, We should praise beauty isn't it and he was definitely worth praising .

Those few hours of journey with him in the train and here I'm not able to get him out of my mind.
That's where I realised Name is nothing that limits us.

"See you soon Ms. Beautiful "

His voice still as fresh as sounds of my windchime that still hung on the window of my room here, My room That was still the same as it was 4 years before, but now that left me in splits How was he sure he would meet me again.

And as I was lost in my thoughts, I heard that My Father knocked on my door and he came inside.
I knew it was the time I have to bid you bye My diary but wait ....
Maybe before maybe I can get back to you again .

15 minutes and I was weeping by the end You know.
My father My role model ....
He was Sweet just like he was 4 years before .
I was stupid to run away I guess but then This is how I'm am.
IMPERFECT .....

I M perfect !

It may sound but then the reality is I'm not , Sitting here in the peach coloured Suit with my long jhumkas and Then Is what I gasped ....
My Jhumka .....
It was my favourite I wore always and I have lost one.....

" Sana "

I heard my Mumma Calling me and I know I have to go , no time for me to find the jhumka I guess.

I just hope I'm not thrown in the marriage as I have heard how arrange marriages work , I wanted my Prince Charming but guess Fairy Tales are too far from Reality.

" Sana " I could hear her again

Time to Go
Keep me in Your Prayers my Diary .
Yours and Only Yours .
Ms. beautiful .

Ms. Beautiful Toh Tu Aaj
bhi hai Meri Jaan, The way you have been With The entire Life We planned I'm glad you were what I got as my life partner.
Meri Ms. Beautiful.
I know joh bhi ye padh raha hoga is probably way too close to us or there's no chance to access where this is kept but whoever you are I know You are important and Hence From her To my Heart I know You are someone we both love.
Ye kisse hai Humari Roohaniyat ke
Love and Only Love.
Mr.Stranger.
Mr Stranger She loved Calling me But only her I warn you she is way too possessive for me.

***

Consider this as my Weird Attempt and I know this might not be upto the mark but this is how I planned to change something.

Maybe A change In The basic writing style but I really hope You like this idea .

Diary !

Mera Purana Saathi Shayad unn logo ka bhi joh mere saath Starting Se hai , My first book is way to close to me and The diary or to be precise Her Diary was something That was the essence and this Book Is Completely on a Diary , A diary witnessing the story of a young couple .

No major twists and Turns would be here.
I guess a very simple ride it is , nothing that I ever wrote before.

So Do tell me how was it , Nervous but happy because I guess It would Work.

Kuch Kisse Roohaniyat Ke .
I hope you would love this .

Love
Aaradhya Arora
🤍

White A form of Purity and Purity in love is important.
So 🤍 is the what this book is about, Purity and Love .