Page 7

Shehnaaz!!!!

Dear Diary !

Why do I feel My life is gonna change from this point , Sitting beside me was Mr. Stranger who was busy with his laptop typing something, His fingers worked so skillfully on the machine and I am really wondering how had he that much concentration in him....

I mean just look at him, typing furiously on his laptop, Earphones plugged in his ears and having juice simultaneously, I mean can't he just relax and enjoy everything bit by bit just like a normal person does, one thing at a time.

" Will you just stop staring at me, I will probably take 5 minutes more " he winked at me and I diverted my mind trying to concentrate somewhere else , I was missing my Father maybe My mother too but I won't accept it, I am angry alright, She Was too stubborn this time.

Why can't she understand I needed time , Looking at this ring in my finger made me realise I was not doing it right With the person beside me ....
I mean Would I be leading him on?

Apparently No because I hardly Know Sidharth, but that's a different cause that My heart doesn't believe him to be a stranger.
I was just fidgeting with my ring I knew but then there's no emotion towards it in me.

" Now where are you lost " I could hear him say but I was tired, with all that's happening around me, also I don't want him to know about my engagement, maybe not now, because Aarav and Me we still need to know where does we actually stand In This. I sighed, I don't want this ring mocking my disinterest in the relation.

Will I be termed as a home breaker, Correction My own home breaker ! For Not really liking to Continue my own engagement.
But it was forced !

So what It was an engagement.

" Hey You are scaring me know ! Are you alright? " He asked and this time I nodded.

" So where do you live in Banglore " He asked and I sighed, he won't let me be myself , in my thinking zone right.

" Indiranagar " I replied.

My mind suddenly loosing all interest in the conversation, I mean I just want to savour this moment I am in, without any of ounce of guilt but I was already feeling guilty, why because I know somewhere deep down what I feel for Sidharth was something I could never develop for Aarav and that frustrated me .
I could feel him gazing me intermittently still typing on the laptop.

" Kehdoon tujhe.... Ya chup rahoon ...... Dil main mere aaj.... Kya hai ......"

I could hear him humm this song and I looked at him , couldn't help the smile that formed on my face subconsciously

" You love Retro " I asked subconsciously again .

" I love everything of that era Sweetheart, from songs the movies, the stage drama, nukar natak and everything, I just feel I haven't grown out of them and guess what I never want myself to come out from these things "  He stated.

" You know you are quite the opposite of me, I mean I'm a total Bollywood Person, the Party Vibe, Love Story, Happy Ending and stuff, Tony Kakkar Vibes and the Remixes, I am all about that " I stated , Not knowing why but this person has that power to bring me out of the vortex , That deep Hollow space I dwell myself in to just be sure I'm alright.