Page 9

I'm freaking!!!!!
Fucking Hell.

(P.S. I'm sorry for not following the regular format of diary writing .
Me is Mad... Mad is me .....
Ufff )

Dear Diary

(P.S. Now I'm on the correct line of writing a diary)

So Yeah where was I, probably I was freaking out, Yes I am freaking out . I am feeling like a teenager altogether again, just like when I got a glance from my teenage crush, I remember I blushed the whole day , well this time he wasn't a crush, more than that maybe ......

I went to the Joe's Club last night and trust me I looked different yesterday , For the first time in life I decided to wear a bodycon and to my surprise I looked amazing, It was a black bodycon, backless but I was confident wearing it, I wasn't sure why did I changed my attire but I guess I wanted a change, I wanted to be free and I really loved it .

I was on the dance floor moving myself along with the rythm of the songs in the background, I really enjoyed my time after so long, last night it was me , and my me time, I know I probably went there for Sidharth but trust me he was the last topic on my mind yesterday, I enjoyed myself and I was happy.

I knew I wasn't that beautiful but I felt myself yesterday, Away from the stress of my so called fixed marriage and my mother .

What I was not expecting was The way Sidharth held my hand and dragged me out of the Place as if he has every right on me, I was surprised because I never thought he noticed me , I was looking in his eyes and all I saw was anger, those red angry eyes , messed hairs he looked hot, He is hot.......
But nevertheless.....

" You have no right to dance that close with anyone sweetheart"

He had uttered and I was amazed at how amazing that word , the 10 letter word sounded from his mouth , but was it reserved for me , I didn't know.

" And why is that so " I have muttered looking straight in his eyes , His eyes the epitome of expressions in there, they wer expressive , they were beautiful and they were what I loved ......

Loved !

Is it wrong to fall in love with someone you hardly know, but I know I did , his raw confession that day just made it sure, But I was too Messed up for now and I really don't want to drag him with me in my mess.

" Because"  he spoke, his eyes looking directly at Me, neither at the exposed flesh of my body that the gazes inside the bar were on , neither on my dress, they were piercing my soul and it made me feel beautiful.

The next I knew, his lips were on mine , they were not moving, they were there, as if telling me he was mine and I was only his, He didn't moved his lips and I felt myself smiling innerly.

He was so Beautiful! Inside and out!

" May I " he asked like the gentleman, he always is , Like the other half of my soul, someone I wanted in my life forever , I didn't knew how to reply so I just closed my eyes in response, letting my hands hold him from his shoulders, he was tall, Quiet tall for a small person like Me there was this cute height difference between us and Oh My God ! This was the best I experienced ever.

The way his lips moved against my soft, slightly tipsy ones, it was as if he touched my soul and not just my outer body, there was no hurry and I loved how calm he was .

Once I was breathless I tried pushing him off me but he broke the kiss and hugged me tightly.

" I really like you Shehnaaz, I was not declining your request to move in , trust me if it was just me , I would have agreed the next second but it's us , I want to cherish us before taking such a big step, you ....
You are precious and I really want us to work out " he had whispered, the exact same words and I couldn't be more glad than to have him in my life.

" Where were you " I asked and he broke the hug looking at me as if shocked with what I said.

" Huh " he spoke.

" Where were you till now , You are Dad's Favourite right, Why ! Why can't you just come in my life before " I spoke and he looked at me before hugging me again.

" I'm not going anywhere now Sweetheart, I am always there beside you " he has replied.

" Dinner ? " I asked and he smiled.

" Where do you wanna Go " he had asked.

" I love cooking, Mind if I cook for us " I asked and here we were in my room.

He was sleeping, he was tired and as soon as we were done washing the utensils, he slept on the couch though, and I smiled sliding myself on the bed in front, his legs were hardly contained in the couch but he managed I wondered how.

I woke up at 5 in the morning, with some sounds , and I looked around to find him snoring, his mouth a little agap and he was wrapped in the blanket I gave him before sleeping myself.

I didn't know how cute he looked while sleeping until today,  I found him groaning suddenly, due to the sunlight that was coming in the room and I smiled walking up to it, closing the curtains , I am smiling like a pervert seeing someone sleep with his entire clothes on but I guess I knew what I need in my life forever

But It's momentarily, because the next my phone pinged with a message.

" Hi! Good Morning Shehnaaz! Waited for your call yesterday , but I guess work kept you busy, it's alright, if you are free today meet me at the Du Art Cafe there at 8 in the evening , I hope it's not a problem, this was what I wanted to talk about yesterday, in Bangalore for a tour, I would probably in the flight till you read the message.
Take care
Aarav "

And the smile I had on my face , it dropped as if warning Me, I was messing up people in my life just because I wasn't able to tell Aarav to Not try , he wasn't my Soulmate Sidharth was..

Happy Turned into Gloomy
Shehnaaz

*

Is it right to feel jealous even after knowing she is mine!
I'm hurt ! Why wasn't I even told about This Aarav in these many years of my life.....

Maybe Because you never asked Sidharth, you never wanted to know Maybe Or Maybe she never wanted to involve you in her life

Who the hell are you , You have no right to question us, she was My life, and I was hers I know.....
Whoever are you Get out....
I need my Shehnaaz beside me......

She cooked so Delicious Dosa and Coconut Curry that day, I was in love with her culinary skills as well, Never did I imagined I would have handmade South Indian , Because My mother never made it and I was so in love with her each second....

So whoever you are it's enough, she is my wife and I.....
I Sidharth never wish anyone to read what ours......

She was and She is always and always My love .
My Ms. Beautiful.

This time not just from outside , from inside too, she is the most beautiful soul I ever met .

Do touch the star icon at the end.
Do let me know how is the diary progressing.

Love
Aaradhya
❤️