Page 11

"Are you really Sure You want me to do this, I am happy in just reading the diary and not knowing his reaction after that from him  "

" I'm "

" But he is not fine "

" Trust me he is, If not now then I really don't know when "

" He doesn't even recognise it's me "

" He does! All that he spent with you , he remembers it all , you can't break down now , he imagines you even in his subconscious "

" But I am not strong "

" You are! See today we are at a stage none of us expected a few months ago, just a few more maybe, You know what you have to read today right "

" This is etched in me , I have seen them living their whole life in front of me " 

" Good then , we all are right behind here, go and any change you observe , Anything he fails to remember you contact us, if not then he is good to go in a few months "

" He practically doesn't remember anything related to Aarav, nothing "

" Give it a try maybe he does today "

Page 11
Dear Diary,

How are you ?
I guess practically better than me , Yesterday was the best day of my life , yes I fought with my mother the way Sidharth treated me after that was fucking amazing, we were there in a restaurant he called it a dinner date , a cozy date unlike the posh Bollywood kind

The way his hands held mine all the way we reached there , rubbing his thumb on the back of it just to assure what ever it was Would be fine and that he was there forever it was special and so I did what I felt that moment was right , The Bollywood style ....

You know the Bollywood Fan I have always been ....

" Sidharth"

" Haan meri jaan "

You know his meri jaan Was my undone, I was sure I wanted to do this right then , even after I had fought with my mother once again and I hoped my father would take my side against my mother but I wasn't wrong there,  He did took a support and to my surprise it was mine against my mother .....

I broke up with Aarav, I broke off my own engagement, agreed I should have told her myself but didn't I tried enough times in the past I did but she fixed my engagement without caring how I felt ....

Believe my diary I would have if I didn't met Sidharth, Sidharth is my soulmate and I really didn't wanted to Marry Aarav when I knew I was never able to get over him....

I felt guilty yes but I wasn't at fault, I accept my mistake but I was not the sole reason I did this....

Maybe I was! But I really didn't wanted to go in that lane the only thing I did wrong was with Aarav , I should have not played with his emotions, he was trying he genuinely was and that was the regret I will have my entire life but prioritising myself above others wasn't wrong.

And so I proposed Sidharth the same day, I was a girl who wanted my Prince charming before marrying and I found one ....

Sidharth was the sole reason I still believed in the foundation of love was it wrong in such a short span but then when had I not been impulsive but for a change this impulsiveness I didn't regreted.

" Will you be mine Sidharth, for a lifetime maybe even in the afterlife and even after that if you wish to be "

I couldn't find a line more apt that point I was so full of emotions then, Anger, guilt and sadness all in one but the highest of all I felt intoxicated , intoxicated in his love and she wanted to stamp it today, for the first time in life I felt this was what I won't ever regret in my entire life.