Page 2

Dear Diary ,

Today was a good Day , If not amazing it was good , Ignoring one part of it .....
Hmm I am Mad am I ? But just meeting someone was a good part of it and deep down my heart wanted it to be Good for someone else too, Umm Meeting me for him .....

Deep Down because this is our secret , your's and mine ....
You might be thinking right , How I disturb you with everything but that's because you won't judge me , be it what you will just listen and maybe give me something to treasure for a lifetime .

Yeah Yeah I got you , Why am I beating around the bush today...
I don't know how to start because I am still lost there, In the morning that is, Don't take it otherwise ....
I am the most Simple Girl you will ever find.

Girl! oh c'mon I'm just 28 ....
Forever 20 vibes are still there in me.....

Okay okay , I get it you would beat me if you were my bestie right now .....
You are but the irony you cannot beat me.

Hahaha

So were was I ? Yes the morning that is special for me.

I woke up at 10 in the morning, I am an early sleeper and an early riser as well but Yesterday night I could not get that Mr.Stranger out from my mind , All I could think was How good was he with everyone in the train, be it someone of our age , be it elders or even with children , how he laughed was something that attracted me the most , Ummm You are taking me wrong again.....

So I was wearing this Yellow Coloured Cotton Full sleeved Night suit with Blue Printed Tom and Jerry on them..
Tom and Jerry and that's what my childhood was all about but guess what I never grew out of them ...
They are still what I could watch for the whole day if time permits me.

Now stop distracting me and be all ears to me.
So I went downstairs Hoping to sort everything between Me and My mother, My Father was always cool about everything, yes he was angry when I ran away but he was the one to even understood me ....
He was there beside me When Mom brought that topic yesterday again, Not that I hate my Mom, I love her okay , I do but who has ever defined love, None I guess, so there I was dancing on an imaginary song I sang in my mind.

I remember I reached to call her out without noticing the surroundings I was stepping in and I spotted her on the dining table keeping the bowl of something there ....

" Mumma " I had hugged her from behind, I knew she has always been a soft nut to crack and as said How can she be angry for a longer time but what made me open my eyes was not My mother , it was a laughter that snapped me to open my eyes , the same laughter I was unable to take it out from my mind since yesterday.

You are dreaming Sana ! my mind , My conscious mind screamed but my eyes were not coordinating with him I guess, There he was....
Mine Mr. Stranger.

Uff Did I just said Mine .....
Forget it alright , Sitting in A Light Green Shirt and Dark Blue Jeans rugged at one of his knee with his black Formal shoes he looked a sight to watch , Hairs falling on his face and a cup of tea in his hands that's was shaking with the way he was laughing, Not on Me Mind You ....
He didn't even Saw me I guess

It was my 7 year old cousin who was saying something that made him laugh .

" Sana What are you wearing, Didn't I tell you already, We are having guests today , This is what you are gonna wear in front of them " She said something similar, Because I hardly paid attention to her that time but then I remembered, Her telling me that it was some boy and his family coming to see me here , that was the reason I took a 28 hours long train to be back here and I widened my eyes in realisation.

Is Mr. Stranger the groom my Mother found for me. You know my dear Diary I wanted it to be a lie . Do I?

" Sana " She shook me and I started walking towards him instead of walking back up to my room , if he is the one he has to see me as this anyways , why to take extra effort in dressing up then.

" Hi " I had spoken, it has taken every ounce of myself to be that confident, I didn't want myself to look like a fool out in front of him. A desparate fool , which I anyway was.

" Hey" He replied and that's when he looked at me .

" Ms. Beautiful" he whispered and I stood in front of him .
Now there's a catch I didn't know how to introduce myself to the would be groom that is myself.....
Uff desparate enough......

" Mumma aapne bataya nhi Who is he " I had asked hoping to get what I wanted to hear but guess what I wanted never occured.

" Your Dad's Best Friend Son " She had replied and still my innocent heart skipped a beat.....

" Sidharth " I whispered and he smiled , that dimple on one of his cheek , the way his front teeth are on display, wait was it the blush on his cheek , Too much of information right but I noticed him openly I guess.

" Ms. Beautiful you have brain and that too a working one " He had winked at the last and I know I should be upset on this remark but guess what I was so lost in noticing him that I legit let it go....

" You both Know each other" it was my mother this time and I shook my head.
" I don't , had heard Dad Praise His Best Friend Son a lot I guess " I shrugged but he was admiring me , I know.

" You look cute " He had whispered when My Mum went inside to get a file, atleast that was what she had said .

" Cute !" I had the guts to ask when he nodded like an innocent adult , Only if I knew this innocence was taking a part of me with it ..

Yes My Diary, He has taken a part of me in just Two meetings , I mean I don't love him, Love.....
C'mon I don't even like him but that smile of his .....
I love that smile.....

Well I'm wrong this time ! I know I should stop because the groom is yet come....
" Yes ! Hello Hello He was not the groom my mother chose but I guess I found what I wanted "

Now it's time to Go My Diary, Guess someone's there Downstairs, Mumma's calling .

Yours ...
Ms. Cute Beautiful

She was the epitome of beauty if that could describe her that day , The innocence with which she rubbed her eyes coming down the stairs , or the way she hugged her Mother, she felt I didn't noticed but I did, because c'mon we too have 6th sense in us , she was continuously eyeing me when I laughed with Mishti .....
Mishti the 7 year old she just talked about but forgot to mention her name ....
Wait are you Mishti ! Because what I remember is She was just close to one of her cousin and that was Mishti , The one who was storm in her life , her happiness in her family......
Or whoever you are Let me Tell you She still wore That Night Suit , Yes that Tom Jerry one , because I loved watching her in that , I just can't get that image out of my mind even now
How could someone be so innocent, cute and yet the most ....
Ummm let it be I'm not getting a word to describe her but yes tHe way she took my name , It was that actually made my day a good one that time
Yes Shehnaaz was and still is the Ms.Beautiful for me.
Also Now as I'm talking it out Let me tell you She still called me Her Mr.Stranger , Even when she knew me at the blink of her eyes , she loved Calling me Mr.Stranger Can you believe it !!!!!!

****

I hope you are liking this .
Touch the star icon at the end and do some inline comments it brings a smile on my face too..

I need some guesses of how would this turn out into ? So Guess Guess.
And do let me know are you liking it or not.

Love
Aaradhya
🤍