The Present

Important ::: Before we start with today's Chapter Just to clear some confusions.
•The part in Italics have been Sidharth's Parts , And that is the Present .
About who is reading Shehnaaz's Diary is something that would be revealed gradually
Also there's only one Diary that has been written in past And someone is reading it in the present

( Except the Diary Everything Going on is the Present )

• And there are Two People Other than Shehnaaz's Diary and Sidharth that have been mentioned till now, You may find The Bold and Normal Fonts used to differentiate them (in the previous chapters as well)

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Was everything Sorted between you too thereafter?

It was ! I really Don't know Who You are, I still can't remember it , but you know at a point I felt You are my Shehnaaz! But that's not possible right, she would have engulfed me long before now , and I can see her you see there, quite angry on me as to why I thought you are her, but you know what your eyes ....
I'm sorry Shehnaaz but this is the truth You ... Whoever you are You have got her eyes

Don't You remember anything else D... Sidharth?

I do, I do remember everything and I am sorry for behaving to you that rudely these days , I really get frustrated very easily and Shehnaaz has kept her patience every time, But you are a stranger....
Someone I don't feel like a stranger , the other person .... She is a doctor right , now who ever you are can you just let me know main yahan kar kya Raha hoon, Shehnaaz there see woh wait kar rahi hai mera

No, I guess , no one's waiting for you there .

Excuse me ! I was trying to be nice alright, now just let me free , I am fed up of being there in this room for almost a week now, why am I even in these bandaged, let me free and do call the doctor that came just after you everyday

But you need to be fine for letting go then, You should remember Aarav, Shehnaaz's Diary and your life after that

The life I ever dreamt of .... I have that kind of life , you know me and Shehnaaz, we have been through a hell of a ride throughout yet we survived because we loved, Aarav.. he is a nice guy, I hated him initially ,Like I thought I could kill him with my own hands at a point in my life , but then that was just insecurity, with time I let it go because she was mine and there was no point in being insecure ....
He is a gem ! A rare one to find and thus Her mother Chose him ! Still !

You remember Who he is ?

Huh, Who is who ?

Aarav ?

Obviously that's what I said, now can you just let me , Just let me go to her ....
My Shehnaaz she is there waiting for me, we are supposed to go somewhere

You aren't supposed to be anywhere Sidharth, I will come tomorrow again , you think there's something else you want me to know

Your eyes ! I don't know why these are Shehnaaz's, Why do you have the exact eyes !!!?
Deep Brown, white pearl like just like......like....