Page 3

Dear Diary
(Time : 8pm)

I know I know you are upset but what to do , I'm not understanding anything, I mean I am in a mess myself , I wanna come out from.....
I don't know.....

10 days !!!!!
10 fucking days and I'm here restless as hell I guess...
How do I let myself out I have no idea , I still remember the conversation with my mother that day when the one I was supposed to get hitched to had gone .

"Shehnaaz enough now can you just tell me a good reason for you to decline this proposal "

" Mom I.... I don't wanna get married ,why is it so difficult for you to understand this "

" 28! Shehnaaz you are not a kid anymore, anyways I wanna know the reason and You may take few more years for yourself "

" And that's only if you are satisfied with it , I'm not a kid anymore Mumma , It's my life I guess "

" Yes , it is , and that's why you are standing here even when you ran away last time , We didn't bring that topic up but for god sake Don't put us in a spot anymore, now wear something suitable I don't want Aarav and his family to think otherwise  "

The disappointment in her voice shook me and I sighed, I just cannot let her down this time, she has always been this supportive towards me but I can't let my dreams be a waste .....
Okay Aarav was a genuine type of guy I guess, Yes I met him 10 days back in front of my family but that doesn't mean I am ready to marry him let alone meet him .

Was this what my fate was all about, What about all my dreams , My prince charming, the white horse the Disney wedding is this the end of my dreams!!!!!

Okay Okay I know I sound childish but that's the truth alright , I have always been pampered to no end , Maybe because I'm their only child but then what changed ....
Just Because I'm 28 does that mean I'm ready to settle with someone I don't even know.

And Also what about my newly found attraction........

Mr. Stranger !

You have a name now but I would love calling you that ....
How amazing were those 24 hours in the train with you, I still remember How Sweet you were to me.....
The next day at my home, your laughter ....
Your sweet laughter It still rings in my ears making me want things which I have never felt in years, urgghhh you are actually playing with my sanity Mr. Stranger.

"Shehnaaz come down Your Dad is calling you " I heard my mom shouting and I sighed.....
I will meet you pretty soon my diary, GoodBye till then.

(Time : 11 pm)

Missed Me!!!
I'm pretty sure you did because the way you are sitting here , Where I left you , on my white pillow clad in a light blue colour I know you did.....
I still cannot believe what just happened!

My Dad just called me To let me know he wants me to deliver some of his official documents to his friends house because He and Mumma were going To attend a wedding of Mumma's colleague's daughter and His friend required it in emergency.
And My heart fluttered with happiness when I realised I would see Mine Mr.Stranger there .....

Mine ! Yes Mine because he was Sidharth For the world but for me He was Mine and Exclusively Mine Mr.Stranger....
Am I being possessive Much ? Maybe I'm but who cares......

I still remember the way I felt disappointed when He was not there at his home and I sighed coming out from his house.

I'm supposed to marry Aarav ! I thought but there was not even an ounce of excitement I felt, all I felt was once , Only once I wanted to meet him but bad luck .