55

Valentina

It's already 3:45 in the morning but this person on top of me, still humping her hips towards my core.

" Ahh shiitt I'm already tired you p--ervert" i said while heavily breathing.

She just look at me and smile sensually. Pina all fours nito ako sa kama and insert again her still hardened cock. I know my pussy is swollen right now but she still ravishing my core.

" Ahh fuck, I rea really miss being inside of you" she moan while humping so hard and deep to my swollen core.

Hinila nito ang buhok ko that cause me to lift my head also. The pain I felt when she did it added more pleasure to what I feel right now.

Her other hand's holding tightly my she's gripping very tight on my waist but it increases my libido.

" Ahh fuckk ma'am i---im cumming" she moan.

Mas madiin at mabilis ang pag bayo nito saakin, she big shaft stretches my core and I love the feeling of it. I love the fact that it grew even bigger for the past seven years, I felt like I was devirginize again by this fucker.

" Ahh I'm cumming too daddy" I moam and grip tightly on the comforter. I cum to her shaft and hapong hapong napadapa but she's still humping her hips to mine because she haven't cumm yet .

" Suck my d--ick ma'am" she said and immediately pulled out her shaft. She sit on the bed while masturbating her hands to her shaft and I kneel on the floor, I hold to her shaft while looking at her

She's breathing heavily, closing her and her mouth slightly open. I heard her groan when I lick her shaft from the bottom of it to the tip. I did it again while her pre cums are flowing out of the hole on the tip of it.

" Ohh fuck! valentina! Fuck!" She moan loudly when I sucked her shaft while moving my hands up and down to her shaft. It's so big that it almost break my throat but hearing how she moan, groans and grunt on what I'm doing to her,It makes me proud of myself.

The slurpy sounds and moans filled my room and it is music to my ears. She hold my face and fuck my mouth roughly like she's fucking my pussy. I gargled because of it but she didn't mind it. She's enjoying hearing the sounds comes from my mouth.

I'm just holding her butt while fucking mouth and she cums deeply into n my throat.

Napahiga ito sa kama at hingal na hingal. I drink all her cum ans after that I cleaned her shaft. I didn't waste any single drop of her cums and make sure na walang masasayang.

After cleaning her shaft, I kiss once again the tip of her shaft at umakyat na sa tabi nito.

I felt like I'm having a sore throat sa sakit ng lalamunan ko. Smile creep on my lips when I saw her sleeping soundly at halatang pagod na pagod.

Kinumutan ko siya at humiga sa tabi niya and hugged her.

I was awaken when I hear a little knocks on the door. I look to the person beside me at agad na napangiti ako. She's sleeping while snoring loudly, hindi naman halatang pagod an pagod ah.

Tatayo na sana ako nang maramdaman kong nanlalambot ang mga Binti ko at ang sakit ng pussycat ko. I peek on my pussy and halos mamutla ako sa pagkamaga nito kaya naman I slapped Mavis arms so many time kaya nagising ito.

" Baby I'm sleepy" she grunt and turn her back on me at without opening her eyes.

" Mommy open the door please we want to see daddy" I heard Vanillas voice kaya naman I slapped Mavis arms again and again kaya wlaa na itong magawa kundi gumising and when she saw my state, at ngumiti itong ng mapang asar and scoop me.