Chapter 2

The rest of the day passed too quickly for my liking. I wasn't sure I really wanted to go through with this anymore; I mean, yes, my mom was being overly strict but being coupley with Cartman? I'm not even sure it's worth it.

Well, we only have tonight to come up with a story since tomorrow is this family reunion. At least I don't have to wait forever in anticipation of this event.

The time passed, and it was getting closer to 9:45 with no sign of Cartman.

I pulled out my phone to text Cartman when I heard a knock at the window. Cartman forced my window open and climbed in.

"Hey Jew, you ready to go over the plan?"

"How the fuck did you get in my window, fatass?"

"Okay, first of all, if you keep calling me fatass, you're gonna blow our cover; second of all, it wasn't that hard; your wall is easy to climb."

"Remind me in the future to keep my window locked."

"Where's the fun in that babe?"

"Right"

"Anyway, I've devised a cover story. Since you've been on house arrest for almost six months, I asked you out the week before your grounding, and our first date was a picnic at Starks pond, which explains why no one saw us together."

"Okay, Cartman"

"Dude, you're gonna have to call me Eric or pick a pet name if you want your mom to buy it, she may be a bitch, but she's not stupid."

"Fine," I took a breath, "love."

"Well, that's a little better, but stop looking like you wanna vomit when you say it."

"Yeah yeah, what else?"

"Well, I think we might need to kiss."

"What?!? That wasn't part of the deal, Cartman!"

"Quiet down, Jew. Are you trying to get us caught?"

"Sorry. I just didn't think about the physical aspect of dating, I guess."

"Look, I don't like this any more than you, but if you want your mom to buy it, we're going to have to be comfortable kissing each other, especially if she thinks we've been dating almost half a year."

"Fine, fine, do you want to try kissing me then?"

Cartman moved towards me and was hovering over me.

"Cartman—"

"You talk too much, Jew."

"I—"

I was cut off by Cartman pressing his lips against mine. It was like fireworks were going off all around me. I let myself kiss him back before realizing who I was kissing and abruptly pulling away.

Cartman backed off a little bit, looking sheepish.

"Sorry, I thought it'd help your nerves if I just went for it."

"It's— it's okay, that was just my first kiss, is all."

"Oh shit Kyle, I didn't mean to—"

"No, really, it's okay; better than my first kiss is over with; now, kissing should be easy."

"Well, you still seem uncomfortable with the physical affection, so what do you want to do?"

"Can I— can I try kissing you this time?"

Cartman's face went red.

"I mean, yeah, if you want."

I slowly moved towards him and pressed my lips against his. I started softly before deepening the kiss. He responded eagerly, matching my intensity. My hands found their way around his waist as his hands found their way to my hair. He pulled my hair roughly, and before I could stop, I moaned loudly.

Cartman pulled away quickly after that, looking scared.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to do that." I looked anywhere but Cartman's face, knowing he would laugh at me.

"It's okay, Kyle; you just surprised me, is all."

"Um, well, yeah, I think we've got the physical affection and story down, so I'll pick you up tomorrow at noon?"

"Yeah, sure, Jew sounds good."

"Try not to call me Jew at this event, please?"

"As long as you don't call me fatass."

"Okay"

"Okay"

Cartman climbed out my window quickly and disappeared into the night. Fuck. What was wrong with me? Why did I like kissing him that much? Ugh, this sucks.