I was Kidnapped by Axel (Chapter 3)

When Axel was done with battling against Roxas and Elizabeth, he disappeared in complete mist of darkness within the portal when he return the castle of Nobodies, he was ungeeted leader of Organization XIII as he walked over to him. the leader whispered in his ear before going back to the throne room for a meeting. "Don't forget your mission Axel which is Kidnap the princess of darkness and true heir of the world." when he was done with a cold hearted voice. he left Axel with his thought. "Yes Sir." as he bow after done with bow. "I don't need to steal the girl." he made a quick trip back Twlight Town as He look around to sees Roxas and Elizabeth having a good time just walking to the Usual spot, he made another portal toward the entrance way block they inside of Usual spot, they stay away from Axel.

"You didn't defeat me yet Roxas." Axel said to him with a smirk. "I'm just got a job to do even thought we have the witch in our castle, now my master wants your lady friend, even though I knew you both." he continued but he laugh a bit as he about to summon his Eternal Flames,
Elizabeth stop him. "Wait Axel." She said to him, he low his weapon down. "Yes Sweetheart?." he replied back to her.

"Why do your Leader of Organization XIII want with us?." She questioned him, He knew what the answer was but he promised the Leader of Organization XIII to kept that secret from anyone who would wants to know, especially them. "My master told me not to tell you two." he replied back with no emotion he remembered that promise from last meet with Saix not with Xemnas.

Saix walked over to Axel in The Grey Area, Axel folded his arms, look at him as he asked him. "Yes Saix what is it? I know blab blab mission." Saix sighs as him with grump face. "Lord Xemnas wanted you get Princess of Darkness maybe she is a key to send us freed from becoming ourselves again of course she has the light inside as well thanks to the 12th Princess of light, that saved the boy from his own death." he look at him, Axel was not pleased at all by Lord Xemnas's request.

"I'm sorry what?." he told Saix as he explained one more time, until Axel finally agreed towards the mission but he knew that Roxas will probably protect her. he shake his head so that why he got here in Twlight Town.

Meanwhile back from reality by his memory, he stood there. "Sorry Kiddies, I can't say anything to you but Roxas, Elizabeth is coming with us." Elizabeth stand behind Roxas with his Kingdom Key ready to fight Axel once more.

"Roxas, please put keyblade away." Roxas look at her in disbelief. "What!? No way I'm not going to lose you." The girl placed her hands on her friend's shoulder, and gently kissed on cheek. "This my decision, I don't want see you get hurt okay I know you'll rescue me just like in the story book you're read me all the time."

So with that She agree to follow Axel to Castle that never was. "Don't worry Roxas I'll be fine." She in her final words." she look at Axel, Axel opened the portal to the Castle. "My princess, after you." She walked away in portal and Axel follow behind her, with unknown emotion he gave to Roxas.

Roxas left alone without his friend.

"Don't worry I'll rescued you Elizabeth."