The Meeting (Chapter 6)

After everyone woke up by Saix while we still waiting in the grey area to see if Xemnas is ready to tell us to go to the meeting we waited for 20 mins and we got the green light to go the Organization XIII's Meeting room each of the members including me and Roxas of course. So the long boring meeting began again.

Xemnas look at me to stand in front of everyone on Nobody's sign so I did then I speak to the leader. "Um, where did you bring me to the stand in front of everybody? Lord Xemnas?." questioned him, he spoke up loud and clear, "The girl in front of you it's our true darkness leader and ruler of Nothing that never was, We all do what She said but Unfortunately, she can't even do that because our Lady Roxie has forgotten because she lost her memories by the boy named Sora." Xemnas said to everyone with lying teeth under his lips as he spoke.
~
I gasp in shock that jerk just lied to every member who sitting on their thrones like chairs. I wanted to stop Lord Xemnas from spilling out a lie he was the one who kidnapped me and Roxas.. from... I still don't remember my hometown. Who is Sora? is our enemy to break our Heart moon? all those questions that were in my mind spiritual out of my control. Xemnas continues to speak that everyone was in the room while I still stand in the center of the room.
~
"I have a mission for all of you, collecting the hearts though out the world if you found Sora and his friends defeat them if you can, or if not return to the castle immediately then save your strength until next to you meet the boy again." with that he disappeared from the meeting room, Everyone follows suit just leaving me and Roxas there alone. Roxas Jump down from his 13th throne to greet me. He looks at me and then says hello to me. "Hello Elizabeth, how are you? are you okay?." I just nod at him. "Yes Roxas, Thanks and you remembered my name how?.. I thought you forget." I was shocked that he remembered my real name more than the fake name that my lord gave to me.
~
Roxas rub his neck as he answered me. "Of course, I remember your name why did asked me that question, only called you because nobody is around in this room. I promise you that just calling you "Roxie." if the members are still around or if we are alone then calling you by your real name.. besides the point. We're on the mission of collecting hearts." I shook my head. "Only you can do for now. I have to study about a boy named Sora.. that's what Saix said oh wait my bad I meant was I need to study more Heart moon." I sigh while I twisted my brown curly hair with my finger.
~
Roxas sighed as well, he has been alone with nobody around to hang with since I became Nobody's princess I used to be his best friend but now it feels like our friendship is falling apart. it's my heart to be broken. He finally spoke as we both left the room together. "This not what I planned I thought we would hang with each other, hey I know let's get some ice cream and watch the sunset together." he smiled at me. I answered him. "I can sneak out to meet you at Twilight town okay?."
~
Roxas questioned me about sneaking out of the castle. "But how princess? you going to sneak out this castle while Saix is keeping an eye on you?." we both stop by the study room. I answered him once more. "You'll find out okay Roxas.. trust me I will meet you at Twilight Town." I placed a friend's kiss on his cheek and then entered the room. While Roxas left for his first mission of the day.