Roxas's Newest Keyblades. (Chapter 14)

After Roxas told Marluxia to come to battle him on the ground of the tower, so they wouldn't get hurt on top of the tower. If Roxas wins the battle he will have to tell Marluxia why he always have to hang with me. I sigh to myself while the thorns held me still of course I didn't losses unconscious yet. Roxas started to battle with Marluxia for the second time even though he can't touch Marluxia by using his normal Keyblade. until his hands are glowing by the kingdom keyblade, he was giving two keyblade that can whiled the duo keyblades. I watched in amazement of his new duo keyblades. I yelled at him from the top of the tower. "Roxas, You can see in your hands they're not ordinary keyblades! They're Oathkeeper and Oblivion! that you can easily beat-." When I about to say Marluxia's name I scream by pain of thorns.
~
Marluxia smiled at Roxas hearing me screaming. "Let's hurry you don't want to lose the princess do you Roxas?." He questioned him, he was confused about his keyblade changed into a two separate keyblade that he was held in his hand. while he was listening to me before I'd stopped talking. "I see, Okay I will attack you Marluxia now!." He ran with two keyblade in each hands as he guided them on the floor and he jump up and Hit Marluixa's Scythe. as he lost his balance. Marluxia got help and swing his scythe at Roxas, but luckily he blocked with Oathkeeper & Oblivion together, before he can attack again at Marluxia. than Roxas use his power of Fire to burn Marluxia down a bit.
~
A unknown person coming to my aid while Roxas was forcusing on defeating Marluxia. "Shh, Your majesty.. I came here to destroy Marluixa's magical power that wrapped around your body." I nodded at him to help me. as he used magical power to destroy to thorns as he made them vanished I was freed. "Thank you, but please call me Roxie." I said to him in my thanks." Roxas without my knowledge he beating Marluixa with his blades. "Way to go! Roxas Now Come up to the tower!." I'd turned my head to say my thanks one more time but he vanished from my eyes. Roxas climbed up the tower, than rushed towards me to hug me. "I'm Sorry! I didn't wanted anyone else touch you Elizabeth." He continued to hug me over and over again." I patted his head. "Roxas." I said his name with gentle voice of mine. "Let's go back home even we don't like it." He nod his head. "Okay princess.. but who saved you if wasn't me. I defeated Marluxia with two keyblades that you mentioned." He was proud at himself. I giggle at him as I'd made a portal to go back The castle. "Don't tell anyone what happened.. I'm still confused about Marluxia's decision, maybe Roxas he knew our true names!?." I said in the panic. Roxas reply to me. "Yes I guess so Elizabeth."