Return as Princess of Darkness (Chapter 22)

I returned to the Castle with my black robe along with my black tiara around my head, When I was back home from my "prisoner place." Everyone in the Organization greeted me back as their princess, except for Marluxia who he already died by Roxas I don't really care about him because he almost killed me and Roxas but luckily nobody needs to know what happened as darkness princess with a goal in mind. I'm glad nobody in organizations talks about him. I smiled to myself until I saw Roxas with my eyes and I walked over to him. When I was about to say something I got interrupted by my two lords Saix and Xemnas. "Princess, Where were you at you been missing for two months!?." they say together to my ear to ear. I told them the truth. "Sorry, my lords I was banished by Xaldin because I was a bad princess to exclaim my abilities to obey you both my lords." I bow to them with my deepest apologies to Lord Saix and Lord Xemnas.
~
They were shocked by the news that Xaldin sent me to exile without their knowledge of my disappearance. "Xaldin How dare you to do that to our beloved princess?." In fact, I can only imagine they don't want me to back to the Castle of never was, to begin with, I begin to walk over to Roxas and look at my lord's face. "May I talk to my knight for a while in my bedroom?." They just nod their heads until Larxene rushed over with her blades in her hands, I begin to dodge it. "You killed my partner! Marluxia! Why did you kill him!?." She said to me as I dust off my clothes. "Because He wanted me dead Larxene that's why I still have bruises on my body with his ability that he used on me. Please don't get mad I thought Nobody like you don't have empathy for anyone but yourself?." I wasn't trying to her angry or anything but that is the truth we don't feel anything but ourselves only but not towards others. Larxene turn her body then walked away from me and Roxas, I replied back. "It was Roxas that killed him not me, I was trapped by his ability." thanks to her not killing me Roxas began to walk along with me to my bedroom. "I'm not sure what just happened." He said to me. I pushed him against the wall as we entered my room, I saw his expression of the face of disbelief when I pushed him against the wall. "How could you Roxas! you didn't find me in the Dark World then you sent Riku to go looking for me! I thought you were my knight. not dumb kid of fear of losing me!?." Roxas was more lost in words than he did unthinkably of the moment in my life. He came over unexpectedly face to face with me. "I'm sorry." He kisses me on the lips and then on my forehead. "I should come to your rescue -." He step back against the wall then he spoke again. "Lord Xemnas told me not for looking for you that's why I asked Riku for help to look for you in that situation." He sighs as he felt so bad for not getting me back.
~
I just smiled at my knight for confessing to not rescuing me because is the only order that Lord Xemnas asked for him to do even though he is not a real knight that is just a nickname that I gave when my memory started to flowing back to that one summer of day 2 that I called him knight because we always play game of knight and shadows means a "Knight." need to defeat all the bad guys to rescue a girl. I know that sounds boring but I thought it was a cute back memory of mine but besides the point. "Roxas, that's fine I accept your apology and you were quick on the kiss I didn't confess my love to you. but did you remember Who I am?." I tilt my head waiting for him to search for an answer that I needed to hear. Roxas chuckles as he moves me from the blocking door. to make sure no one can get in the room. "Yes, you're my best friend a princess that I love so much more than a friend." I heard a crash outside my door. "Roxas can you unlock my bedroom door?." He wanted to keep me safe but I know something is wrong, he unlock the door before we can stay together in a relationship feeling to hang out. when he opened the door the castle was ruined by Roxas's Soldiers whom he can control but he can't control either of them. Xemnas says to Roxas's nobody. "I order you monsters of Roxas to steal Princess Roxie's heart so I can complete all Sevens Princess' hearts too I can ruler that universe!." the monster grab me by my body to take me back to Heart Room.
~
The danger is just begun I don't want to think about Roxas's lost princess. I was carried away from my bedroom leaving Roxas behind me while Roxas one minion to Heart transported me with other Disney princesses while he opened the door towards the lab. he place me down walk away, I just waited for my former lord is a plan to do with me. "Lady Roxie, I have a little bit of a job for you. Would you mind killing defense of man named R-." I stopped him from talking about Roxas's name. "No! I won't do that I rather died than try to protect him! You know well I won't kill my best friend because of sick twisted games my lord." I speak like a demon who wants to slice his neck Until Lord Xemnas comes over to me with his sword in his hand. he grinds through his teeth and speaks once more until we ended our conversation. "Lady Roxie, You have been reborn as darkness princess of the opposite of Princess of light. now you have become kind towards Roxas the keyblade holder, Why. Well very than if that is your wish to protect him or whatever. but just remember "I WAS THE ONE THAT CHEATED YOU." He just walked away from me, I fell down on my knees. "What? That can be true! I wasn't created by a Lord of this castle." I have to think about he must be lying to me.. this joke I thought I was created by Kairi's personality within her heart." my body started to freeze.
~
Until my knight came to the office that Lord Xemnas and I have our fight and along with our contract about me giving up my heart to Kingdom Hearts. if though I was created by my lord, I did have Princess Kairi's heart within me I had to sacrifice myself to order protect my dearest friend, and I'm scared to tell him what is going with me. Roxas saw me kneed down with tears in my eyes as came over to knee beside me and called my name gentle voice. "Elizabeth, Why are you crying?." he asked but I refused to answer him. I just cried for a while until my face is swollen by my own tears. then I stand up and closed the door to have a private conversation with Roxas. I take a deep breath, I answered to reply his question. "I'm crying because I have to be sacrificing myself to order to filling my lord's wish." he was shocked to hear what I just say. "No, you can't do that, but you're our princess. I mean my princess I suppose." I shake my head. "Did I give our the orders to our members? do I send them to different universities to collect the hearts for the moon I'm not the princess I'm just protecting Lady Kairi's Heart." I got so angry for lying to Roxas about everything. "I did promise to Lord Xemnas to be sacrificed so he can be the ruler of all universes within Kingdom Hearts including Twilight Town." I sigh to myself finally all the lies are behind me and The truth is sitting on Roxas's head. as he proceeds to everything that he wanted to know.