Roxas save tried to me. (Chapter 23)

Roxas has a plan to protect me for good he knows he will return to the Castle of Never was, As we both left the Lord's office for my final meeting it was already dark outside as all members of Organizations started to climb up to see the Kingdom Hearts Moonlight that shines with a Black shadow around the beautiful moon. as we stand first to the last. there were two lords Saix and Xemnas, Xaldin Marluxia, Vexen Xigbar, Axel, Roxas, Lexaeus, Zexion, Demyx, and Luxord. Larxene and I stand up on the opening of the outdoor. don't worry we're standing on the floor of the balcony.
(I Thought in my head that I was in disbelief that he was able to be alive, I guess that Vexen made another Replica for him since my knight killed him, How the hell he came back?)

Xemnas started the meeting before Sora was going to kill us all, He began to talk to us. "Greeting My Friends, we all together, to bring the newest heart to be sacrificed so that Nobody is Our own Princess Roxie, she'll give her heart to the moon once we had sacrificed her we'll be able to be free from former bodies to our normal lives." He just saying that to lie to his members.. so he can be the king of all Kingdom Hearts. Sorry we failed you Ansem sir, me and Roxas are still under the control of Lord Xemnas, I know you trust us to kill everyone here. but we can't do that. As he continues to talk about How wonder the Kingdom Hearts Moon will change us back if we give up Nobody's Princess, I was silent just standing next to Roxas, He begin to talk to me, "Princess? Let's switch places you will be free from this place without me oh and here, it's the blue diamond Heart that I gave." he reaches into his pocket to give the necklace that he gave to me in Summer day of 1, I was happy to see my necklace again. Axel cut in our conversation. "Xemnas ask you go next to him to be you know. I can tell that Axel too doesn't want me to be gone to give my heart away, through his red eyes. I sigh at myself as I kiss Roxas for the last time on the cheek but I gave him my necklace that he just found in the office of Lord Xemnas. I say in a whisper to him. "I'm sorry but I have to go, I promise to be with you Roxas, we can't switch." I let go of his hands. to my lord as he calls my organization's name to stand next to him. I look around for the last time. "Do you have any last words, my princess?." I shake my head, at my lord.
~
I saw him with his left hand to punch me into my chest. As I scream in pain trying not to call Roxas's name for help, will watching all the looks on everyone's faces without any emotional pain of me. as he pulls out Kairi's Heart (My heart) in his hand. I collapse on the balcony without moving. Xemnas was laughing as my vision and my hearing was gone. "Finally, I can give this heart to the moon, Soon Everyone can finally be free from this world." As the light shines down on my empty shell to take my heart away. Xemnas place the heart to the light and watched it enter the moon.
~
(Roxas's Viewpoint)
When I saw my friend still laying on the floor I waited patiently to make them go away. "Yes I did try to protect you, my princess, You shouldn't have to give your heart to the moon!." I scream under my breath. This can't be happening my friend Elizabeth is gone. I watched everyone leave the balcony, except Axel he stand. he looks at me with scratches on his hair. "Roxas, we can leave the body here. I know you want to join her do you?." He asked me questions as rushed to my princess's body and kneed down to hug her worthless body. "Elizabeth.. Why.. I can protect you?." I brought the necklace from my pocket that I was supposed to have her wear. place beside her. "I'm sorry." I stand next to her. while Axel watches me in the furthest distance where he is standing, Marluxia came up to me while I was still holding onto my princess's body. He bows his head at me to give me an evil grin on his face. "I'm so happy that our princess sacrificed to save this world that we finally are free, without being forced to be the best behavior to fake the princess, I'm glad that we had a leader to lead us Nobodies Right Roxas?." I didn't how to explain his the one who wanted my friend dead, he was planning on killing my princess. I place Elizabeth's body down gently on the ground. with her necklace beside her.
~
I summon my two keyblades of Oathkeeper & Oblivion but before I knew it I stopped before I can even start to attack Marluxia, Axel standing between him and me. "Roxas, don't let him get into your head! Just let him be, un summoned your keyblades, Marluixa Leave now." Marluixa walked away without saying anything to me or Axel. He looks at me with displease. "Is this what the princess wanted from you being all in "rage." is this how to get Elizabeth back?." he questioned me while I just standing there a little distance away from her body. I shake my head. "No, Axel How I solved this problem about leaving her behind!?." another question shouted out to him. "I couldn't save her! because of Lord Xemnas!."