ten

"WHAT WAS THE INSPIRATION BEHIND 'GIRLS'?"

the interviewer asked the band. the boys all turned their heads to lennon, with a smirk, knowing what it was about.

"it was based off lennon, actually." max said, pointing his finger at the younger girl.

"we wrote it when she was seventeen, hence the lyrics," vinnie added, "she can say the rest."

"okay, well, basically what happened was i had this guy, who i was kindahookingupwith and he wanted more than that, but i didn't. so we got in a massive fight, and he started screaming at me, so i yelled back,

and that was the inspiration behind 'well shouldn't you be fucking with somebody your age instead of making changes?' because he was eighteen and i was seventeen."

"he knows who he is." zac narrowed his eyes at the camera, hoping the guy was watching.

"and then what about summertime sadness? that song is quite emotional." he asked.

"me and lennon wrote that one, about my ex," vinnie gulped, the subject still being a sore one.

"yeah, vin is a great song writer so we wrote it so quick," lennon cut in, noticing how upset her friend had got. she rubbed his hand, comfortingly. "and then we decided that i'd sing it."

"yes, and you sing it perfectly! i think you guys shocked your fans when lennon started to sing in the music video." he laughed.

"yeah, lennon doesn't really like singing that much, even though she's amazing at it. we've always encouraged her to sing one of the tracks, but she always wanted to stick to her guitar," zac smiled, making lennon grin, "and we're so proud that she's comfortable enough to finally do it."

"that's amazing." the interviewer jack, smiled at zac, "and is there a release date for the new album?"

"yes, it'll be announced in two weeks time, along with the last single." max told him with a smirk, "so get ready!"

"believe me, i am ready." jack laughed.

"i think everyone is, i've been telling the boys to bring the date closer because the album is literally ready, but no! apparently we have to wait even longer." lennon said.

"it's called, suspense, lennon." vinnie rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"and i heard about the engagement, congratulations max." jack said, nodding his head towards max.

max had proposed to his girlfriend of three years, zara, three days ago, and the engagement party was tonight.

"zara's amazing, i just love her," max gushed, "it was just perfect."

"are you guys excited for the wedding?" jack moved his gaze to the other three.

"i'm over the moon for max and zara, they deserve everything good." vinnie nodded.

"same here, zara's an amazing girl." zac smiled softly.

"i fucking love that woman, i'd marry her if i could," lennon sighed, "but she chose this weirdo over me, so..."

"hey, you bitch." max scoffed, kicking her leg.

"i'm just messing, i love them two together." she chuckled.

"and speaking of relationships.." jack trailed off, moving his gaze towards lennon. she knew what was coming, "lennon, i've heard about a new boyfriend?"

"mhm, maybe." she shrugged, trying her hardest to not blush as she thought about her boyfriend.

"lennon is so down bad-" max was cut off by a hit to his side.

"mate, shut up." lennon said through gritted teeth, "but anyway, he's a sweetheart, but that's all i'm saying, thanks."

"alright, i can't do anything else then." jack laughed, "thanks guys for coming in today, it's been fun. make sure to stream their new hit single girls!"

"thanks jacko." vinnie winked, giving him one of those bro hug things.

"see you later." jack waved, watching them leave.

austin rang the doorbell of the small house, waiting a few seconds. when she didn't answer, he walked over to the window, that looked into the living room. he knocked, and in a few seconds he saw lennon sprinting down the stairs, still in her fluffy white towel.

"i'm so sorry, i thought you were a murderer." she apologised, grabbing his face and kissing both his cheeks, "i missed you."

"you seen me two days ago, angel." he chuckled, following her into the house.

"am i not allowed to miss my boyfriend, mr butler?" she furrowed her brows, motioning for him to follow her up the stairs.

"i never said that," he smirked, sitting down on her bed as she started to do her makeup, "we need to leave in twenty minutes."

"i know, i'll be done in fifteen." she said, doing her brows.

"we'll see about that." he cocked an eyebrow, watching her reflection in the mirror. "what is that?"

she held up her contour stick and raised a brow, "a contour stick?"

"what does it do?" he asked curiously, staring at her as she drew on her face.

"makes ya look snatched." she winked, looking at him in the mirror. the two laughed.

fifteen minutes later, she was finished her makeup and was slipping her dress on. she hopped around as she put on her heels, well, attempted to.

he snook up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her neck softly.

"we should go." she muttered, not wanting to go, but knowing they had to.

"we should." he bummed, pulling back and patting her ass. "you look stunning, angel."

"aye, stop that or else we won't make it out the door." she warned him, taking her bag from the desk and leaving the room, him following after.

lennonblue has posted to their story!