forty four

"SO LENNON, show us how to play, whatever this is."

austin laughed, holding the camera as lennon bounced the ball on the ground.

"first of all.. it's called gaelic football, and two.. never mind. anyway, so you find a ball," she said, showing the ball to the camera. "look at the goals, and kick."

she sent the ball flying right between the two posts, scoring a point.

"let me try." he said, handing lennon the camera. he picked up another call and attempted to score, failing miserably and sending the ball over the fence.

"you're so american."

"my bad, let me just change my nationality." he rolled his eyes, making her laugh.

"and there you have it guys, austin butler is a sarcastic king!" she flipped the camera to face her, talking to it as if she was a youtuber.

they had decided to start videoing random things for memories in the future.

"anyway, come on. we have an appointment in twenty minutes." he tutted, taking the camera.

the two made their way back to the car and drove to the doctors, singing arctic monkeys the whole drive there.

they only had to wait like ten minutes before the nurse called them in.

"so guys, how're we feeling?" she grinned, sitting down on her chair.

"very good and excited." lennon nodded, laying down on the bed and lifting her shift up.

"that's great. so you're fourteen weeks now so the babies should be the size of a kiwi." she smiled, starting the ultrasound.

"there's baby a.." she pointed out the first baby, which was just a blob on a screen. "and there's baby b."

"i still can't believe it." austin's face lit up as he watched the two babies on the screen.

"and hopefully we'll get the genders in a few weeks. sometimes twins are hard because one of them could hide behind the other of whatever."

"that's good. are they doing okay?" lennon asked the nurse.

"they're fine. i would recommend eating a small bit more than you are now, only because you're having twins, but that's all."

"thanks."

—

liked by maxdawson and 1,476,497 others

lennonblue truetruetrue 💞

username cutie

username 505 slay

username her being a diehard arctic monkeys fan is life

zendaya u look so pretty
lennonblue thank u doll

gracebrady queennnn
lennonblue hi sista

username her and liv 😍😍

oliviadejonge who is that fine babe
lennonblue think her names liv??

username hot

calumhood uhm third pic is disturbing.
lennonblue piss off

username besties fr

austinbutler 🤍🤍
lennonblue hi

help guys i litch don't know what to write and that's why this shitty chapter has taken so long to write lol but anyway sorry for the short chapter

leave some ideas!!

stay safe xx