thirty two

"LIV, YOU LOOK SO FUCKING SEXY!"

lennon screamed when olivia walked into her hotel room, in her stunning dress for the premiere. olivia twirled for her and the two shared a hug.

"thank you! i can't wait to see yours, so cmon!" she clapped her hands together.

"okay okay.." she rolled her eyes, lifting the heavy dress up and skipping it on. olivia zipped the back up for her and gasped when she saw the dress.

"babe..." olivia couldn't even speak.

"what." lennon begun to panic, thinking something was wrong.

"you're so bloody gorgeous. what the hell!"

"thank you."

the two girls made a quick tiktok before leaving the room. austin and calum were waiting in the hotel reception which was extremely quiet.

"dude, you're so sexy baby." calum grinned outstretching his arms to pull olivia into him. she stood up on her tip-toes and kissed him.

lennon laughed lightly, moving over to austin, who's jaw was on the floor.

"are you fucking kidding me angel?" he chuckled, covering his mouth with his hand.

"what? you like it?" she smirked, spinning around for him.

"baby.. i love it." he said, grabbing her waist and bringing her closer. they shared a kiss before pulling apart.

"thanks darling, love you." she giggled, cupping his cheeks.

the four of them left the hotel and got into the car that had been waiting outside for them. the drive there wasn't that long at all, basically the length of time it takes to listen to all too well: ten minutes version one and a half times.

that's how lennon counts time. she'll think to herself "oh that's four all two wells then"

"free bar tonight girl." olivia winked at lennon, hitting her knee.

"no need to steal then." lennon winked back.

calum and austin looked to each other, shaking their heads.

"dying for a fag right now, anyone have one handy?" lennon announced, looking at her friends. "hey driver, do you have a cigarette on you?"

"yeah," he smiled, digging through his pocket and pulling out a packet of cigarettes. he handed her one, "there you go."

"thanks doll." she grinned, patting his shoulder.

"vapes are better, at least i'll die with a nice smelling breath." olivia gave lennon a look of disgust.

"i disagree. cigs are such a good stress release." calum shrugged.

"bang on girl." lennon nodded, pointing the cigarette at calum.

"seriously though, you need to stop." austin said sternly, taking the stick out of her mouth and throwing it out the window.

"hey!"she gasped.

"it's for your own good, angel." he said, kissing her head. she crossed her arms over her stomach and pouted.

"you owe me a drink."

liked by lennonblue and 7,586,587 others

oliviadejonge catch us @ the free bar 💍

gracebrady 😍😍

calumhood SEE U THERE 😘
oliviadejonge 😍😍

zendaya girlfriends.
lennonblue wife 💍💍

username hot

username marry me?

lennonblue SEXBOMB
oliviadejonge only for u baby 😏😏

username fave lesbians 🥰🥰

austinbutler girl in black😳😳
oliviadejonge oh..

username AUSTIN HELLO???

username ARE THEY BACK?!?!