thirty

IT was the first day in june, which was the first day of the proper summer. may was just the run up to summer, especially where lennon was from because it pretty much rained all summer except for the odd few days. anyway, she couldn't have been more excited.

her and austin walked hand in hand down the beach, looking out at the clear water that looked incredible.

she was wearing her favourite pair of short dungarees, with her new bikini underneath and he was wearing his swim shorts with no shirt.

they had chose a beach that was very quite, it was tucked away in a small village behind a huge mountain. only elderly people ever went to that beach, so they didn't need to worry about being spotted.

they could be normal for once.

the two found a spot, placing all their belongings down on the white sand. lennon quickly slipped her dungarees off of her body before sprinting down to the water.

"come on, slow coach!" she yelled at austin, who was still slipping his sliders off his feet.

"i'm coming!" he yelled back, running after her. she made it to the water first, shocked at how warm it was. she twirled around in it, making soft ripples. he soon ran up behind her, grabbing her waist and spinning her around.

she wrapped her legs around his waist and leaned in for a kiss, giggling as she did so.

"let's swim." she smiled, unwrapping her legs and letting her body fall backwards into the water.

the swam together for a while, basically her trying to swim away from him but then being caught and held in his arms until she finally would wriggle out.

they got out of the water and raced up to where their belongings were. austin pulled the fruit that lennon had packed out of the bag and sat down on the sand. she sat between his legs, leaning back against his chest.

"it's so pretty today." she smiled, opening her mouth as he held a piece of fruit in front of it.

"it's always pretty when your with me lennon." he chuckled softly, making her blush.

"shut up." she mumbled, letting out a soft laugh. "you're too nice to me."

"you deserve it." he said, running his hand through her hair.

"i'd like to disagree."

"nope, you do." he nodded.

she leant her head back to look at him. he grinned at her before leaning forward and kissing her. 

liked by calumhood and 14,576,596 others

lennonblue like the stars miss the sun in the morning skies ☀️💌✨🫀

gracebrady omg.
lennonblue hi

oliviadejonge hi babe
lennonblue my baby 💍

username is that austin?!

calumhood it's me guys 💔
lennonblue yes 100%.

username BEACH GURL

username summertime sadness ☹️

taylorswift happy summer!
lennonblue love u taytay xx

florencepugh in ur lover era?
lennonblue no

username OMG

username no way

username it's not austin guys

bellahadid ahhh!!
lennonblue fave 💞

username what.

username AUSTIN BABY????

i genuinely hate this book so much.

anyway x

AUSTIN AND LENNON 💔💔 litch my faves ever. SOOO what do u want to happen between them? another fight or what 😕

stay safe x