Welcome Zombies!

Zombies are officially welcomed in Seabrook.

It took some time but the eventually persuaded the Mayor to let them go to school.

Not everyone was on board with zombies but that okay.

Now that the zombies are out of the lab, they are trying to be normal again.Trying to forget their past.

Anyways, let's see what's going on with our three favorite zombies.

——
Eliza was taking a shower.

It's was the zombies first day of school and she is very excited.It took some time trying to get the zombies caught up before them actually joining school but they did it.

Did I mention that Eliza loves showers?It so soothing when the warm/hot water hits her body.And how she is just taking good care of herself.

Back in the lab they would just spray her with a hose.Yeah, not the most pleasant shower.

The only think that she doesn't like about showers is when she can see all the scars on her body.

How are Zed and Bonzo doing?

They are doing great!It took some time for them to adjust(Especially Bonzo), but they eventually warmed up to Seabrook.Eliza has also noticed that their behaviors change when Addison and Bree are around.

"Eliza!Come on, you are going to be late for your first day of school!"Her mother yells.

"Coming!"She yells back.

She quickly gets out the shower and walks to her room.The gang helped her decorate her room.It's green, of course.It has these leaves and vines.There is fairy lights, pictures of her and her friends/family.They built her a single bed and a desk.It's was a dream room.

Eliza grabbed her clothes from her bed and put them on.This is was she looked like:

This is was she looked like:

Yeah, she gorgeous

Yeah, she gorgeous.And she can't forget her bloodstone.And, her Z-band.

Yes, the Z-band.The mayor thought it would be a good idea for zombies to wear Z-bands 'just in case'.The zombies were disappointed that they had to hide their true selfs but if they want to live in Seabrook, they need to follow the rules.

Eliza grabs her black backpack and heads to kitchen.Zed and Bonzo were already sitting at the table with Zeruka.Her mom was cooking.

"Hey, Z!"Zed says when he noticed her presents.

"Hey Zed, Bonzo."She sits down at the table.

"Hey Eliza."Her mom presses a kiss on her forehead.She then puts their breakfast on the table.

It was eggs and toast.Nothing too special.They also had orange juice.The zombies aren't allowed to eat meat for obvious reasons.

"This is my first time cooking eggs.How are they?"They each take a bite.

"Good."Bonzo was learning English words.It is getting pretty good but he still needs a little practice.

They finishing eating breakfast and head out the door.Since Seabrook High School isn't that far, they can walk.

"Have a good day!"Zeruka yells from inside.

Wyatt, Willa, and Wynter were waiting outside for them.They agreed to walk them to school.Addison and Bree have to go to school early for early cheer practice.

"Hey zombies.Ready for your first day of school."Wyatt hugs Eliza.

Eliza and Wyatt always hug when they greet each other.Pretty sure they have a crush on each other but they are not a couple yet.

Wyatt thinks that the zombies should get used to some things before jumping into a relationship.It's reasonably, really.

"You know we are."Zed high fives Wyatt.

They walk and talk their way to school.While their walking, they past by some construction workers building a new buildings.

Since the zombies came into Seabrook, they started building Z-Tech, Z-Solitary, Z-Containment, and Z-Patrol.

It's 'just for safety' they say.

They make it to school.Addison and Bree were waiting outside for them.

"Hey guys!Are you ready for school?"Addison asks as she hugs Eliza.

"Yep!"Eliza responds.

The bell rings.The three zombies flinch.

"Oh, don't worry!That's just the bell to let you know it's time to get to class."The zombies nod and take a deep breath.

They walk in.Immediately, everyone was staring at them.They started whispering.The zombies keep their heads up.

The zombies walk into the principal office to collect their schedule.Principal Lee looks up from her computer.

"Ah!You must be Eliza, Zed, and Bonzo, yes?"They nod.

"Okay, here are your schedules."She hands their schedules to them."I hope you three have a great day and enjoy your first day of school."

The walk out.

"She was nice."Zed whispers in Eliza's ear.She nods.

"What class do you have?"Bree asks.She looks at Eliza's schedule.

"Ooh!You have math first!Me too!Come one I show you where the classroom is."Bree takes Eliza's hand and leads her to the math classroom.

They walk in the classroom.Bree sits down while Eliza stands in the front of the classroom.

"Good morning, class!"The teacher walks in."As you see we have a new student who is also a zombie!Could you introduce yourself?"

"Hi...I'm Eliza.I'm a zombie, as you can tell.I am excited to be here.That's it."The teacher nods.

"Okay, you can sit down right there."She points to the empty desk.

Eliza walks over to it and puts her stuff down.

"Okay, class.Take out your notebooks and I want you to write the equations and the answers that's on the board."

Eliza takes her notebook and pencil out her bag and starts to write.She was getting better at writing and spelling.She was also getting better at math.

A paper ball hits her in the face.She looks over to two boys who were snickering.

She unfolds the paper and "FREAK" is spelled out on it.She crumbles that paper back up angrily and gets back to her notes.

——
It was lunch time.The zombies were sitting in the table in the back.

The gang eventually joins them.

"So, how was your first day so far?"Addison asks as she dips her fry in ketchup.

"Good."Eliza answers as she drinks her milk.Zombies has found an interest in milk, for some reason.Especially the chocolate milk.

"That's good."Willa tells them.

Eliza thinks back to the note from earlier.

'No, let's just forget about the note.'She thinks.

Eliza goes back to her food.The rest of the day was good.Except for the whispering and staring, everyone was nice.

But, that's just the first day.The zombies still have to get through a whole year of school.