FIRE....drill?

The gang were in class when a loud sound comes on.Everyone covers their ears as they get up.The zombies didn't know what was happening but they got up with the others.

"Fire, fire!"The alarms goes off.The zombies eyes wide.

"F-fire?!"One of they say.The zombies start to panic.

Eliza's breath was getting heavy, she felt like she couldn't breath.The walls seemed to be closing in on her.Her palms are sweaty and she feels dizzy.

She then sees two figures running around.They looked like...Zed and Bonzo.

"Fire!"Was what they were yelling.

Eliza tried to move but her legs felt stuck in place.

A soft hand panda on her shoulder.It slightly shakes her.

"-liza?Are you okay?"She hears him say.

Eliza turns to look at him.Wyatt eyes had worry in them.The type of worry when they were saving the zombies from the lab.

Zed and Bonzo had calmed down when she looked at them.Addison and Bree were by their sides.Addison was rubbing Zed's back while Bree was whispering words on Bonzo's ear.

"What's going on?"She finally says.

"It's just a fire drill.Nothing to be afraid of."He assures her, she nods.

Everyone was inside by then.They all were staring and whispering.Again.

"Want to take a break?"Wyatt asks.She nods again.

——
"If you don't mind me asking, why were you all freaked out by the drill?"Willa gently nudges Wynter's arm.

"Wynter, we talked about this...."Eliza shakes her head.

"No, it's okay Willa.Back in the lab, the workers used to torture us with fire."She explained.

"You mean...they just burned you guys alive?!"Wyatt is shocked.And angry.

"Basically, yeah.That's not the only way we got these scars."Zed shows the scar on his arms, legs, and the one on his chest.

"Yeah..."Eliza never really liked the scar on her cheek.It's a reminder of her past.And the worst part is that she can't get rid of it, just like she can't get rid of the memories of the lab.