Bronzo

Takes the same place of the last chapter.

Bree had to admit she was kind of scared.To be fair though, she is scared of everything.She was about to go back to Addison when she noticed a hyper zombie.

He was bouncing up and down like a crazy person.His eyes were bulged out and Bree was even more scared.

He calmed down though when he noticed her, mouth hanging wide open.She wasn't going to go in the cage, of course.Not like Wyatt and Addison.

Zombies are still dangerous.Bree was going to keep her distanced behind the glass window.

She puts her hands on the window and leans in more closer.He seemed to be leaning in too but can't go very far because of the chains.She looks at the name tag he is wearing.

Bonzo.

"Hey...Bonzo."She nervously chuckles."I'm Bree, a human.And you're a zombie!Wow..."

His eyes seem to widen when she mentions 'human' and filled with fear.Maybe Bree is not the only one who is scared.

"Don't worry...I'm not going to hurt you.And you're not going to hurt me, right?"He starts to calm down again.

"Gra."She was not expected that.And that is definitely not English.

"Oh, is that a language for zombies?"He nods.

"Za!Zombie Tongue."Well, at least he said something she could actually understand.

Bree wasn't that scared anymore.Sure, Bonzo was still super hyper but somewhat calming.

"Well, I wish to learn more about 'Zombie Tongue'."She jokes and smiles.He does too.

Bonzo is super handsome, she noticed.His close are ripped and she's pretty sure that she saw a scar but he actually nicer than she thought.

"-ree?"She turns to Addison who was tapping her shoulder.

"Huh?Yeah, sorry."She turns back to Bonzo and waves.

He waves back, chains making sound as his hand moves side to side.