Insecurities

Today Eliza woke up and not liking what she sees in the mirror.She was super skinny and had stupid scars all around her body.

Eliza didn't want anyone(especially Wyatt) to see her like this so she spent the day hiding from everyone.Every time someone tried to talk to her, she would make an excuse and leave.

Well, Wyatt wasn't having it.

He was worried and just wanted to make sure she's okay.So, he wanted outside her classroom.When Eliza walked out, she was surprised.

"Wyatt, hey!"

"Hey, Z.Can we talk for a second?"He asks.

"Actually, I have to go to the bathroom.Sorry-"He grabs her arm and she turns back around.

"No, Eliza.No excuses.We need to talk, now."She nods and he leads them to the back of the stairs.

Wyatt sits Eliza down and sits in front of her.

"So, what did you want to talk about?"She tried to change the serious tension.

"Well, what's going on with you today?"Her eyes widen and she stutters to get something out.

"What do you mean?I'm perfectly fine-"

"No, your not."He interrupts her."You been avoiding me and the others all day.Somethings wrong and you not telling us.You know you can tell us, me, anything right?I won't judge you for it.I promise."

His speech almost brought tears to her eyes.Usually, when Wyatt makes promises, he never breaks them.So, why shouldn't she trust him?He promised to get her out the lab and he did.

Wyatt had earned her trust.

"Okay...I don't like how I look."That wasn't what he expected for her to say."I mean, I'm way too skinny and have these ugly bruises.I'm ugly and I don't know why you all hang and like me."

Wyatt grabs Eliza's hands and puts them in his own.A blush creeps on her cheeks.

"Eliza, you are beautiful.Never let anyone tell you otherwise.Telling yourself that you're ugly is the biggest lie I've ever heard.You're perfect.Okay?You're perfect."

Eliza pulls him into a hug and he squeezes her tightly.They slowly pull apart and look at each other.

Wyatt starts leaning in and...

"RING!"The bell rings and they quickly pull away from each other.

"I g-got to get to class, bye."She stutters.

Eliza starts walking away when she turns back around.

"Thank you, Wyatt."She smiles.He smiles back.

"You're welcome."His cheeks were red as a tomato.