Zeddison

This takes place when Addison first met Zed back in the lab.What they were doing while Wyatt and Eliza were talking.

Addison looks through the glass window.Zed was sitting on the floor, clearly thinking to himself, and biting his nails.She turns to the guard.

"Can I go in please?"She asks nicely.The guard sighs and mumbles to himself.

"Does everyone want to get killed today?"Was what she think he said.

Zed had looked up when Addison walked in.

"Hi..."She looked at his name tag."Zed.I'm Addison.It's nice to meet you."

He didn't respond.Addison clears her throat.

"My friends and I came to visit.It's very...quiet."She struggles to find the right words.

"Why?"He finally asks.Addison perks up.

"Well, we've never seen any of your kind before.The only other species we known was werewolves.They moved in a few weeks ago."

Zed raises an eyebrow.

"So, it's not only humans?There is actually other monsters?"His tone sounded a bit angry but Addison doesn't know why.

After years of pain from simply being zombies, werewolves don't have a trouble fitting in?Zed thought.

He was jealous that zombies had to suffer from humans while werewolves are basically being treated with royalty.

"Yeah...maybe you guys could live her too.Only if you wanted to, of course.You...you would like to, right?"She asked, a little hopeful.

Addison doesn't know anything about him but Zed just makes her drawn to him.

He turns his head.

"No thanks."He simply says.

Disappointed was an understatement to how she felt.

"Oh..."Now he felt bad.

Something about Addison is...different from the other humans.She is more preppy and nice than the humans they met years ago.

Maybe Zed was being a little bit too harsh.

"Sorry...I'm just not that comfortable with humans."Addison looks up and smiles.

Her smile is beautiful.One of a kind.Makes him feel something funny but he can't identify.

"It's okay!I get that it's hard meeting new people."

Someone taps on the glass.The guard.

"Ah, looks like my time is up.It was nice meeting you, Zed."He wanted for her to walk out before he responds.

"Bye, Addison..."He smiles which felt like in the first time in forever.

Zed hopes he sees her soon.

I wanted to make two chapters dedicated to Zeddison and Bronzo because Wyliza is usually in most chapters.