Z-Containment

ATTENTION SEABROOK!

Z-CONTAINMENT IS OUR FIRST ZOMBIE BUILDING AND IS NOW FINISHED!

TOUR IS SET ON OCTOBER 14 AND ALL ZOMBIES MUST ATTEND.

SEE YOU SOON!

Flyers of that was posted all around the school and the rest of Seabrook.Z-Containment was finished before all the others and it "definitely did not have to do with People are still scared of zombies so they built the building really fast".

"Hey guys."Addison sits down at their lunch table."I suppose that you guys already seen the posters?"

They nod.

"Kind of hard to miss.The schools walls are literally covered in posters."Willa said, hand waving to the wall full of posters.

"I agree, people are going overboard with this whole 'Z-Containment'."Wynter's comment made everyone nod again.

"To think, when werewolves were first welcomed into Seabrook, no buildings were built.But when zombies came into Seabrook, buildings have been popping up everywhere."Bree said.

It was true, though.

"I am dreading going to the tour."Eliza admit.

"Zame."Bonzo nodded.

"Don't worry guys, we will be there with you."Wyatt was mainly going for Eliza.

He knows how much her past has effected her and the other zombies.

"Thank you guys.You're the best."She smiles at Wyatt.

——
The 14th came sooner than expected.

Everyone was waiting outside Z-Containment for the mayor.There was a red rope that she was supposed to cut(you know like how they do when they officially open a new building).

The mayor and two guards then come out.She grabs the microphone and pats on it lightly.She clears her throat.

"Testing, testing."Once she made sure that mic was working, she started talking.

"Hello everyone!Today is the day of our new building....Z-Containment!"Everyone cheers as the group just claps, not very impressed.

"Can I get a count down?"The mayor grabs the scissors as the others start counting down.

"5!"
"4!"
"3!"
"2!"
"1!"

The mayor cuts the rope.Everyone cheers as the doors open.

The building is...well big.There we're multiple rooms.Mostly cells.

"Over here is where the zombies sign in."She points to the desk.

"And behind is where the cells are.Don't worry, though.It's only if the zombies commit a crime."

Zed, Eliza, and Bonzo get deja vu.

"This is the room for the younger zombies because they are still young and we don't want to traumatize them."

"As if they're not already traumatized enough..."Zed whispers in Eliza's ear and she chuckles.

The rest of the tour was just showing where the bathrooms were and the cafeteria.The group finally walks out and they all take a deep breath.

"I definitely am not going back there."Wynter joked.

"Same."They agreed.