Chapter 24

Chapter 24

(🔞🔥!!)

_THIRD PERSON'S POV_
.
It's not even an hour after they finally meet each other again, but the sexual tension is now overflowing.

They were eager to touch each other again, to taste the kiss that had not been enjoyed for a long time.

The feeling of being embraced and sensing the warmth of someone you haven't seen in a long time.

"Jen.." pinigilan ni Lisa si Jennie, halata ang pag-aalinlangan sa mata nito. They are still in the office, and personal needs must be provided at home.

Maliban dun, baka hindi pa nakakauwi ang ibang empleyado ng El Mano. Laman na nga si Jennie ng usapan, baka madagdagan pa.

"Why? What are you scared for, hon?" Jennie takes a step forward and wraps her arms around Lisa's nape.

"Are you sure you want to do it here? Makapag-aantay naman ako na sa bahay nalang." Lisa leaned towards Jennie's shoulder and she sniffed her scent.

She preferred a cuddle than making out.

"Hmm. Itong amoy mo, ito yung sobrang namiss ko.." Lisa said further, encircled her arms around Jennie's body, niyakap niya ito ng sobrang higpit.

She's the happiest girl in the world living at that moment.

Hindi na pumalag si Jennie, hinayaan niyang maging ganun muna sila, she let their emotions do the talk.

They then slowed danced without any music, but on their minds they were both humming the song "To the Bone."

Lisa was smiling the whole time while Jennie was also smiling but she seemed bothered too.

Thoughts were crossing her mind. Makakaya pa kaya niyang tuparin ang usapan nila ni Max, nang Dad ni Lisa? She's doubting herself.

Minutes have passed, they decided to let go of the hug,

"I love you hon." Lisa caressed her cheek and she pressed her lips on Jennie's forehead.

But Jennie didn't respond immediately.

She was too pre-occupied with the thought of eventually  leaving Lisa when she wanted them to be with each others arms, permanently.

Mapaglaro talaga ang tadhana, kung kailan sigurado ka nang siya na talaga, andami pang events na kokontra.

Tapos pag dun ka nalagay sa maling tao, ang hirap makawala.

"Hey. Are you okay?" Lisa snapped Jennie.

"Huh? Nasan na nga tayo?" pagtatanong nang nalilitong Jennie.

"I just said I love you, Hon. Pero ang layo ng iniisip mo. May problema ba?" pag-aalala nito.

"Ahh wala. May naalala lang ako. Ahmm. Uuwi na ba tayo? Tara." Jennie was ready to go, lalakad na nga sana siya palabas ng pintuan pero hinila siya ni Lisa pabalik, and then she locked her office door.

Akala kasi ni Lisa nagtatampo si Jennie coz she refused her, kaya siya ngayon ang nag-iinitiate ng intimacy.

"L-lisa...." The little one gulped.

"You haven't responded to me yet, do you still love me?" She asked, but couldn't wait for Jennie's answer.

She devoured Jennie's lips. Lisa couldn't stopped biting Jennie's lips. Her saliva taste like honey.

"Hmmm." A moan sounded like panting escaped from Jennie's mouth.

That little moan was enough to lit up the fire that has been slowly dying inside Lisa.