Chapter 26

CHAPTER 26

_THIRD PERSON'S POV_

Max confronted Jennie at their Garden. You can't blame him, coz as a father all he wanted for Lisa is a good life having a safe environment.

"Didn't I make myself clear? I said stay away from my daughter but why are you still here?!" his voice raised, ilang beses na niyang pinagsabihan si Jennie na umalis but he always see her with Lisa.

"One last day with her Sir Max, iyon lang ang mahihiling ko bago ako umalis at ito na iyon. Just let me hug her one last time." she begged.

"Ang tigas talaga ng ulo mo, alam mong hindi pa nahuhuli si Se Hun, paano kung bigla siyang lumitaw and harm you, tapos madadamay si Lisa dahil palagi kayong magkasama. Can't you understand my point?!" Max clenched his fists, and her knuckles turned white. Punong-puno na siya.

"I get it po, that's why you really don't need to remind me because everything are all planned. I'm going to the airport  after." ika ni Jennie, kinakabahan at naluluha na ang kanyang mga mata.

"Then, you shall Go.Out.Right.Now." inisa-isang idiin ni Max ang bawat salitang magpapalayas kay Jennie.

But Jennie won't give in so easily. She begged more.

"Sir Max, please. Let me go back inside, just for one last hug." halos lumuluhod na sya but Max pulled her up.

"No. I said go out!"

"Sir Max..." her eyes couldn't contain the tears that are kept for too long, tumulo nalang ito ng kusa.

"Guards! get her out!"

The guards held Jennie's arms, at kakaladkarin na nila ito palabas ng bahay. But a voice saved her.

"What are you doing to her?" Her voice sounds ready to fight.

However, Max ignored Lisa, and commanded his guards to get Jennie off his house.

"Go!"

"One more step and y'all be dead." Lisa warned the guards.

All off their eyes are glued to her as their feet are also glued to the ground, hindi na nila kayang igalaw ang mga paa nila, for they know they will be dead for real once they took one more step.

"Ano bang tinutunganga nyo jan?!" Max yelled at the guards.

"Back off!"

The guards were more nervous to see Lisa get mad for the first time, sanay na sila kay Max, pero kay Lisa, hindi. Wala silang nagawa kundi bitawan si Jennie at umatras.

"Lisa, she needs to go." Max tried to tone his voice down.

"To where? Hindi siya aalis Dad."

"Somewhere far away, she said she will leave you for she worry that Se Hun might attack them again, she only cares about your safety anak. "

"Totoo ba yun Jen?"

"...." Jennie chose silence than to say another lie, bago lang sila nangako sa isa't-isa na wala nang taguan, at wala ng sekreto.

"Totoo nga. Fvck. Dad, hindi ikaw ang dahilan bakit siya aalis diba?"

"Of course not, it's really her choice."

"If not, bakit mo siya ipapakaladkad sa guards palabas ng bahay? Dad, akala ko ba magkakampi tayo?"

"Anak, magkakampi tayo and I'll do everything just to protect you. That's what a Dad should do to her daughter."

"So, I was right Dad. Of all people Dad."

"Jennie please, umalis kana, gusto mo bang masira ang relasyon namin ng anak ko dahil sayo?"