Chapter 19

Iseul kept on having affairs and Dae kept on pretending not to know and continue on her show of being a loving wife and mother to Jungkook and Jimin when in reality, it's all Jimin she cared about and Iseul to love her back. She just have to pretend she likes Jungkook so she will not get to her husband's bad side. She knows how Iseul loves having Jungkook rather than their own child - Jimin.

"Eomma, why can't I play outside like Jungkook hyung does with his friends?" asks Jimin who's peering outside the windows of their mansion while holding his gray bunny stuffie Dae got him.

"Because girls don't and shouldn't act rascals like boys does."

"But I'm not a girl." whispered Jimin. He knew exactly what will happen if his mother heard him said that prior from the events that happened last time where her mother slapped his face and made him squat for an hour with books laying on top of his forwarded arms.

"Why don't we have a tea party instead, Jimin? Sound, nice? C'mon."

It was how Dae will change the mood of Jimin when he felt like wanting to be in the outside world. These are all the times Dae hates Jungkook because she was afraid he would turn Jimin to be a man like him and she hates it. She does not want it to happen. For her, Jimin's a girl.

Jimin grew up having a lot of fancy dresses, shoes, ribbons and accessories that a little girl could have while Jungkook have everything a boy should which Jimin should have too but Dae refused to have those in Jimin's life.

Thankfully, only the three of them knows that Jimin is a he as her physical features were speciallly alluring to anyone who will lool at hi. He's too pretty for a boy, not just because his hair was long.

You might be wondering how Jimin knew he wasn't a real girl, well he always hear his parents argue about it and Jungkook elling him that he and him shares the same gender and spends time with him since their parents or more likely, Dae will not allow him to be near Jimin if she's awake. Of course, like Jimin, Jungkook is not naive. He knows Dae is not his real mother becaue he had heard Iseul and Dae argued about it before. Of course, he was surprised but kind of not too since of the unfair treatment he get with Dae but wouldn't speak about it as he loves being part of the rich and prominent family and he is not going to let anyone take it from him especially if you have a beautiful step-brother who happens to be Jimin.

"Kookie hyung?"

"Hello, dear brother, missed me?" asks Jungkook, grinning from ear to ear while staring at Jimin as they both lay side by side on the bed.

"What are you doing here? I told you not to come here anymore. Eomma might see you and I don--?!"

"Sshh. ." he placed his pointing finger between Jimin's lips to stop him from talking nonsense.

"Don't you wanna see me, dear brother? Didn't you miss me? I saw you earlier staring at me and don't you dare deny it."

Jimin shaked his head, "I-I was just staring because I want to play outside like you do."

"Oh? You do?"

Jimin nodded.

"But you're a girl. Girls don't and shouldn't act rascals like boys does."

He giggled, "You sound like Eomma."

"Do I? I thought I sound and act like Appa." says Jungkook as he deepens his voice while staring straight at Jimin, caressing his cheeks that is now starting to fluster. This made Jungkook smirked in happiness. He thought that only he has the power to make him fluster.

"You're really pretty, dear brother. So fucking pretty."

Jimin's eyes widened in surprise.

"D-Did you just curse?!"

"I did. Is there a problem?"

"Y-Yes! Cursing is bad."

"Who said?"

"Eomma?"

"What else did she taught you is bad?"

"B-Be with a boy." replied Jimin with obviously red cheeks and Jungkook helped but to tease him.

"Oh, does me as your brother count to what Eomma taught you about?"

Jimin nodded that made Jungkook smile like a maniac. So, Dae really dislikes me, huh? Let's see what will happen if I do something to her precious 'daughter'? he thought to himself.

He was about to do something naughty when he heard footsteps outside Jimin's room. He immediately ordered him to pretend to be sleeping as he hid inside his closet.