One

"Coco hyung " A 3 years old kid called his hyung who was thinking something.....

"Yes baby" The said 5 years old coco hyung replied.....

"What awre you thinking" He asked with his innocent wide bambi eyes....

"I want to be a CEO" Coco said with determination....

"Why? " The little one asked tilting his head.... The elder pinched little ones cheeks because he was looking damn cute.....

"Because I want to fulfill my berry bear's every wish" Coco said.....

"Oohhhh.... Than I will be your sec-secratrw" The little one tried to say..... Making the elder chuckle....

"It's secretary baby" Coco said patting others back....

"Yesh I will be that and help you in work" Little said jumping from his seat.....

"But" Coco got cut off when his baby looked at him with pout....

"Fine berry bear" Coco said...

"Yeah.... I will be prince Charming's secreatw" Little one giggled and jumped around his hyung.....

****

"Where are you berry bear"said  Jeon Jungkook... CEO of june tech..... He was currently sitting on his seat staring at the chain and the ring in that which he got from his beloved berry bear.....

He got out of his flashback when he heard someone knocking on his door.... He hide that locket inside his shirt.... And sat properly before say coming in his cold voice.....

He knew who is there.... His 10th secretary of this week..... Yeah and looks like the post will be empty soon.... Because she entered inside trying to look hot but he found her disgusting.....

He don't have to think twice before firing her.....

(The dress she was wearing)

She bend on the desk to put the file.... Or to show her chest.... She stood straight and looked at kook who was at the verge of killing her.... He is short tampered after all.....

"Sir this files need you sign" He said biting her lips....

"What do you think you are wearing? " Kook asked signing the papers.... She started to adjust her dress because she thought he liked it.....

"Black dress.... Am I looking beautiful-"

"You are fired" Kook said closing the file.... Making the girl shook....

"Huh? Why? " She asked....

"This is not the way you get on work" He said Motioning at her.....

"Ohhh you want me to look like that only for you" She said and walked to him.....