Seven

Double update... Specially asked by @anipurple7 .....

Next day...

Same As yesterday today also kook is all soft and nice with Tae which Tae find ok now as he understood kook has understood he isn't a bad person..... They had their lunch together again which gave kook a chance to admire Tae eating with a pout.....

Currently it was evening...

After completing the last meeting of day kook was coming back to his cabin.... Tae was still in meeting room discussing something with the employees....

Kook entered inside and found yoongi sitting there waiting for him.... He walked to his chair and greeted yoongi...

"Yes hyung... " Kook asked after the greetings...

"What yes... You called me" Yoongi said...

"Oh yes... I have a very great news for you" Kook said with a small smile.... Yoongi just stared at him because his face had a smile after years....

"You found your berry bear right" Yoongi asked with a gummy smile...

"How you know hyung" Kook asked....

"Because this is the first you have a smile on your toxic face after years" Yoongi pointing at his soft smile...

"You are absolutely right hyung.... You saw my secretary taehyung.... Right" Kook asked yoongi just nodded...

"He is my berry bear hyung.... You know I got to know this day after yesterday when I went to his brother's birthday party..... " Than kook told yoongi everything.... Both were so immersed in their talk that neither they heard the knock nor they saw Tae opening the door and standing there hearing everything kook said....

"Oh my god.... Congratulations kook.... Finally after years you are able to find your berry bear" Yoongi said but both stopped when they heard a sobbing voice.... Kook immediately looked at the door and saw the site he hate the most.... Tae was sobbing standing on the door....

"Prin-ce char-ming" Tae spoke with his teary eyes and broken voice.... Kook didn't thought before standing and going towards him

"Berry bear" Kook said and Tae immediately hugged him tightly kook was stunned for a second before he wrapped his hands around others waist.... Tae was sobbing badly and kook was crying silently... Both had missed each other so much.... And seeing each other after 20 years.... Hearing the same name they used to hear years ago made them emotional....

While yoongi was standing there seeing his two little brothers crying in each other's embrace.... He has tears in his eyes too... Because he was also finding Tae from years.... He has missed Tae too much.... But what was more painful for him was seeing kook crying throughout the years for Tae.....

Kook rubbed tae's back trying to clam him...

"Berry bear... Please don't cry" Kook said so softly....

"No.... " Tae said shaking his head...

"But it is hurting me seeing you crying... " Kook said and a sob left from his mouth... And Tae was quick to wip his tears and look at kook...

"You also don't cry prince Charming" Tae said wiping kook's tears which wasn't stopping after hearing younger calling him prince Charming....

"I am here too angel" Yoongi spoke and Tae peeked from kook's shoulder...

"Meow meow hyung" Tae said and went to yoongi hugging him tightly too....

Even though yoongi isn't a fan of hugs... He loved when Tae called him meow meow hyung after years and so he returned the hug with  bright gummy smile....

"How are you angel" Yoongi said after they back away....

"I am perfectly fine now" Tae said... Kook gave him water because Tae has cried too much which can have dried his throat....

"Hyung" Tae said to kook who looked at him with so much softness in his eyes.....

"Yes baby" Kook asked...

"You won't leave me now right" Tae asked which made tears to again come in kook's eyes....

"I will never leave you my bear" Kook said and again hugged Tae....

"Guys... The office hours are over... I should leave mom would be waiting for me" Yoongi said kook just nodded and yoongi left from there....

They both stayed like that for some minutes and than kook spoke.. . "Berry bear let's go I will drop you to your home" Kook said but Tae tighted his hold on kook's torso...

"Nooo" Tae said shaking his head which was on kook's chest....

"But baby... " Kook said.....

"I don't wanna leave you" Tae said snuggling even more in kook's chest....

"Ok so atleast tell your family that you are staying with me" Kook said caressing his hairs softly.... Tae nodded and took out his phone from one hand while other hand was still around kook...

'Chim mr jeon is prince charming.... I am staying with him don't worry I will call you tomorrow and tell you everything in details... Good night'tae messaged jimin so his family won't get worried....

Kook looked at the clock which was showing it was past 7 means all the employees must have left...

"Bear... Let's go... Hmm" Kook said Tae signed and nodded his head leaving other with a pout on his face....

"Don't worry I am not going anywhere now... " Kook said cupping tae's face...

They intertwined their hands and walked to kook's elevator.... Both made Tae sit in his car after reaching to parking.... Than he sat on the drivers seat.... Kook started the car and drove to his house....

In middle of their way... Kook glanced at Tae who was sleeping leaning his head on the window... This site made kook to chuckle...

He parked the car in front of his mansion and get down walking towards tae's side.... He tried to wake other but he wasn't even moving....

So kook lifted him in bridal style and Tae immediately placed his head on kook's broad chest...

Kook walked inside his mansion and the moment jeon's saw him carrying someone... They all stood up.. But he motioned them not to say something.... Ami than saw tae's face which made her gasp....

'Why is kook carrying his secretary ' she thought.....

Kook without saying anything walked towards his room.... Jeon's understand that he won't tell anything to them right now so they have to wait till tomorrow....

Ami got message from kook asking to send dimmer for them...

She herself took dimmer for them in his room...

"Kook everything is ok right" She asked giving him the tray which had their dinner....

"Everything is fine noona i will tell you all everything tomorrow... And please send some maid to collect the dishes after half hour" Kook said a little softly which made ami to smile... She nodded her head....

Kook wake Tae and feed him the dinner with his own hands.... He than gave his clothes to other to change.... After having their dinner.... Some maid came to take dishes which kook gave to her outside the door....

After that both taekook cuddled after years... Sleeping in each other's embrace.... Feeling happy and relieved....

Next chapter....

Three jeon's looked at kook with wide eyes and dropped jaw.... Because kook was carrying Tae like a baby koala who was clinging on him too...

-----------------------------------------------------------
To be continue....

Tell me how it was....

Do vote...

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssss....

Author