Fourteen

After the lady left kook asked tae to go on a date with him....they both went to mall than watched movie and had their dinner outside....kook went to Kim mansion with tae and stayed there for tonight....

*****

Next day....

Taekook along with their whole family reached to their new house where their luggage was already dropped by the workers....

They all gathered inside the living room to chose their rooms so that they can shift their stuffs there....

"So which room are you all choosing"junghyun asked to all the youngers....

"I will take room 1"Ami declared....

"I want room 5"Jimin said immediately....

"And tae will be living with Jimin right"lily said but before anyone can say something kook immediately pulled tae more close to him and said....

"No he will live with me"kook said sternly but no one got scared in fact they all laughed at the scared face of kook....

"Chill son I was just teasing you ....and you didn't tell when you proposed my son..hmmm"lily said pointing at the ring  tae was wearing while kook scratched his nap getting shy by all the stares he was getting.....

"Tell them"tae said nudging his elbow in kook's stomach.....

"I proposed him yesterday"kook said and told everything to them and hearing all this Jimin and Ami squealed loudly ...while tae blushed hiding in kook's chest.....

"Wooow.... that's so romantic"Ami said with a dreaming smile....

"Kook hyung why don't you have any brother....I would have dated him if you had one"Jimin said dreaming someone proposing him too .....

"I am his brother....date me if you want"Jimin rolled his eyes when he saw yoongi walking inside with a smirk.....

"Huh...mi will be glad staying single than dating you"Jimin said but flinched when yoongi pulled him near by putting his arms around jimin's waist....

"Ah ha what is your problem with dating me.... don't think I am not romantic ok...."yoongi said..

"Oh is it ...than prove me"Jimin said and next moment he was staring at yoongi who just pecked his both cheeks and was looking at him with his gummy smile....

"Want me to peck here also"yoongi said eyeing Jimin's lips....while Jimin just shook his head being all shy shy.....

"Ahmm...we are still here"kook cleared his throat and Jimin looked at his parents who were looking at this two with amazed face....

"Wow....my son finally liked a person....and that too so cute m....Yoon I am really proud of you for the first time in your life you had chosen the best thing in the whole universe"aeri yoongi's mother said with a proud smile .....

"Honey don't forget you are his choice too....he has chosen you as his mother"Mr min Joon sassed getting a glare from his wife.....

Others laughed at min couple while Jimin was still blushing....

"Hello we were chosing our rooms here"tae said finally coming back to the main topic....

"Oh yeah so which room you both want"hyungsik said....

"Say it baby"kook asked to tae ....

"Room 3"tae said and kook nodded...

"We will take room 3 than"kook declared....

"Ok than....we will take room 2 and you guys take room4"June said while lily and hyungsik nodded

They all than started to arrange their clothes and other things in their rooms....