Ten

Double update.... specially asked by....

_itz_shivi_123

Flashback continues.....

Currently the bunny boy was sitting on his angel's bed while the angel's head was resting on elder's lap....bunny boy was reading a story for his cute little angel....

"And the princess lived with her prince charming forever"he completed closing the book ....

"Hyung prince charming means?"the angel asked looking at his hyung

"Hmmm prince charming means the person who make princess the happiest and protect her from all bad people"the bunny boy said with his bunny smile....

"Ohhh...than you are my prince charming"angel spoke with shinning eyes....

"How"the bunny boy asked with a chuckle

"Because you make me the happiest and always protect me too"the angel said sitting and clapping his hands....

"Ohhh that's true....so If you are giving me a nick name ....I will give you too"bunny boy said tapping his index finger on his chin...

"Yes I will call you berry bear"he spoke happily

"Berry bear?"angel asked titling his head

"Yes berry bear....berry from strawberry as you were as red as strawberry looks when I first held you ....and bear because you are so soft and cuddly....so now you are my berry bear"bunny boy said making the angel cheeks pink....

"And you are my prince charming"angel spoke hugging his prince charming.....

*****

Days later....

It was currently mid night and all the people were sleeping peacefully in their beds.....angel was sleeping in the room were younger babies sleep while bunny boy was sleeping in other room....

Suddenly the fire alarm ringed waking everyone....teachers and Maria quickly went to kids room taking them out....the room for youngers were close to kitchen where the fire was....the Mom bunny boy understood that there was something wrong.....

He jerked his hand from grip of a teacher and ran towards the room which was now burning.....all the kids were taken out except of his berry bear.....

"Baby...... berry bear.....BERRY BEAR"shouted running in the room which was too hot because of the fire....he heard the voice he loved the most....

" Prince charming....hyunggggg"the younger called loudly....

He was sitting under a table sobbing....the elder ran towards the voice and pulled the other in his embrace immediately....

"Berry bear"he called but didn't got any reply...he pulled away and found the younger unconscious in his arms....

A teacher ran inside lifting younger and dragging bunny boy with him....when they all were out elder shook his bear's body desperately calling other....

"Berry bear.... please...open your eyes"he said crying and sobbing asking his angel to wake up....and like his angel didn't wanted him to cry ...younger slowly opened his eyes....

"Hyung"he mumbled slowly...

"Yes see hyung his here.... nothing will happen to you ..."elder said but the teary eyes of younger made his heart break..... before he can say something...two guys lifted them separately.....

"Leave me"elder trashed in the man's hand who was taking him towards the ambulance.....

"Hyunggggg"younger shouted crying in other person's hand who was taking him in different ambulance...