Twenty one

Next day.....

They both woke up and cuddled for some hours....kook got a call from Ami that if they want they can join them in lunch and kook agreed and tae said he wanted to go to their home.....

After taking bath and wearing fresh clothes both went to jeon Kim mansion.....

They ate their lunch and went to watch a movie and had their dinner outside.....they made love and slept cuddling......

****

Two days later.....

Tae was making coffee for kook in the kitchen it was morning and others were all doing there work....tae took bath and came down while kook was getting ready in their room.....

Tae was mixing the coffee in the milk which was in the mug....but smiled when he felt hands wrapping around his waist and hot breath hitting his neck....

"Berry bear"kook said near Tae's ear's ....tae hummed but griped the spoon when kook pecked behind tae's ears....

"You are so beautiful"kook whispered kissing others nape....

"You say that every day prince charming"tae said but kook didn't said anything as he was busy kissing others neck.....

He turned tae and kissed tae pulling him by his waist.....tae circled his hands around kook's neck .....kook tilted his head to deepen the kiss.....both were so in to the kiss that they didn't notice when Jimin and Ami came inside the kitchen and immediately went out with red face when they saw this two eating each other's face......

"YES AMI LET'S GO IN KITCHEN"Jimin shouted from outside....which made kook to back away from tae...while tae turned around continuing his work and kook just stayed there back hugging him.....

Jimin and Ami walked inside after 2-3 minutes and signed when they saw kook was back hugging tae....

"Good morning taetae....good morning brother in law"Jimin said making tae kook to look at him......

"Good morning brother in law"kook said with a teasing smile that's when Jimin remembered he is in relationship with yoongi and kook was calling him brother in law because of that.....

"Good morning kook.... good morning brother in law"Ami said wiggling her eyebrows at tae who looked down shyly....

"Good morning noona"both greeted....

"By the way Jimin why you shouted before entering in kitchen"kook asked with a confused face....which made Jimin to roll his eyes....

"I shouted because I didn't wanted to see my brother in law and my brother eating each other's face in early morning"Jimin said and taekook's cheeks turned red ....

'ohhh they saw us' kook thought scratching his nap......

"It's ok bro.....we won't tell anyone....but just make sure to do this things in your room.....we are really not ready to witness live porn...."Ami teased ....

"Noonaaaa"tae whinned and ran to his room which made Jimin and Ami to laugh....

Kook took the mug of coffee and immediately followed tae to their room.....

*****

2 months later.....

They all were sitting on the dinning table.....namjin and min family was also present here....all were eating their dinner peacefully talking to each other.....taekook looked at each other and kook cleared his throat gaining everyone's attention.....

"Everyone we have an news for you all"kook said ....others nodded to tell him they are listening......

"Umm....ahmm...we are going to be parents soon....we are pregnant"kook announced and Ami was the first one who screamed in happiness

"I am going to be an aunt yayyyyyy"Ami said clapping her hands....than Jimin shouted.....

"And I will be an uncle"he said smiling which made his eyes disappear....

"And we are going to be grand parents"jeon Kim couple said.....namjin and min family were also happy and congratulated the soon to be parents.....

******

3 months later......

Tae was inside their cabin...while kook was in a meeting....tae was still kook's secretary as kook has refused to appoint anyone else.....

So tae either come here and do his work while sitting on couch....or kook brings the files and all to their home and tae works there.......but kook has strictly said that neither tae will be in any meetings nor he will leave the cabin without kook.....

So here he was watching some k drama on his phone....his stomach growled as he was hungry .....he first thought to order something but than he didn't liked which restaurant had in their menu.....

"I want to eat ramen"tae thought.....

"But prince charming has said that I can't go out without him....and I don't know how much he will take time to come back....baby can you wait till your papa comes"tae said caressing his small baby bump....

"Hmmm good baby....wait till papa comes than he will take us to cafeteria and we will eat ramen"tae said giggling talking to his baby....not knowing the said papa was standing leaning on the door cooeing at him.....

"No need to wait my babies....papa is here ...."kook said smiling widely and immediately wrapped his hands around tae who hugged him the mom8he saw kook....

"I missed you"tae said sniffing his favorite cologne...

"I missed you too berry bear"kook said softly caressing tae's waist.....

"Did my baby missed me"kook asked backing away a little and placing his hands on tae's stomach.....

"Yesh....baby missed papa"tae said in a baby voice which made kook to pinch his cheeks....

"Ok so you both are hungry.....than let's go to cafeteria....I will make ramen for my beautiful babies"kook said and lifted  tae in bridal style and walked out of their cabin....while tae looked around waving at the employees who were cooeing at this tooo....they all still can't believe this is the same cold ceo....who used to have cold face and never smiled.....

And now he is smiling showing his bunny teeths while carrying his lovely husband.....they both walked in cafeteria....kook asked the chefs to leave as he will cook ramen for his babies....

He made tae sit on the small counter and started his work.....all the employees were gathered outside hiding in corners.... seeing their whipped ceo cooking for his love.....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue.....

Tell me how it was.....

This is not the end....there will be another update today and that chapter will be last chapter......

Do vote....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss......

Author