Two

Both were staring at each other without blinking but their staring contest got interpreted when someone knocked on the door... Tae looked down embarrassed for staring while kook just looked at the door saying come in....

Ami entered inside and greeted them.. "I am jeon ami.... Nice to meet you taehyung" She said forwarding her hand for hand shake...

Tae gladly shook his hand with a head bow.... "Nice to meet you too ms jeon... I am grateful that you appointed me.... I won't let you down" He said formally...

"Aah don't thank me... Hope told me about you.... Young talent should be appreciated that is what I did.... Kook" She said and called kook who was lost in some thoughts....

"Hmm" He hummed...

"Don't fire him without a valid reason.... And I know he will work hard please" Ami spoke standing near him... She said all this slowly so Tae won't hear her...

Kook just nodded with the same poker face... Ami just signed and smiled at Tae...

"I will get going than see you soon" Ami said...

"Have a great day ms jeon" Tae said bowing...

"Don't call me formally just call me noona" Ami said and Tae nodded.... She than left both in an awkward silence...

"Mr kim" Tae flinched a little by the cold voice of other...

"Y-yes" He spoke...

"I hope you will work hard... Because I won't think twice before firing you if you did any mistake" Kook said sternly...

"I won't give you the chance to fire me.... I will give my hundred percent Mr jeon" Tae said with confidence...

"We will see that... " Kook said blankly...

'Rude "Tae thought...

" First go and bring black coffee for me.... The cafeteria is on 8 floor.... Bring the coffee within 10 minutes... "Kook said Tae nodded and turned to go but stopped...

" And yeah... You can't use elevator "kook said making tae's eyes comically wide...

" Why? "He asked in disbelief...

" I want to know how active you are... Your time has started "kook said and Tae dashed out running in the corridors.... He ran on the stairs stumbling sometimes... And finally he made it to cafeteria with in 5 minutes...

" Black coffee for Mr jeon"he said to the chef.... He was breathing heavily.... For God sake he ran from 20th floor to 8th floor... He took the coffee from the person and ran upstairs again....

He knocked on the door and entered inside giving the coffee to kook who started at Tae blankly who was taking deep breaths....

"Is it with sugar or without sugar" Kook asked with a raised eye brow....

"With sugar" Tae said...

"I want without sugar"kook said making Tae grit his teeth couldn't he tell that before....

" What why are you staring bring me one"kook said....

"Yes" He said and again ran....

'I will make sure you leave from here by your own' kook thought...

'I hate you already jeon' tae thought again running on stairs....

The poor male finally gave the black coffee without sugar to his boss.... He was sweaty badly... Kook took a sip from the cup and frown....

"Make coffee by your own from tomorrow" He said making Tae nervous why because he don't know c of cooking... But nevertheless he nodded....

"Now go and set my schedule" Kook said pointing at the opposite room which was parted by a glass wall... There was a desk and laptop placed....

Tae nodded going inside his cabin which was connected to kook's... It has two doors one opened inside kook's office and second in the corridor....

Tae drank some sips of water and made the schedule... And told it to kook... Kook asked Tae to follow him in all the meeting which Tae did professionally.... Kook was a little amazed by others professional act but he was determined to make Tae leave his job.... But Tae was not less too.... He was determined to stay at this post too....

Like this they both spend their day one planning how to make other leave... While other prayed to his angels to help him in dealing with his human devil....

****

Evening...

Kook entered inside his house and directly went upstairs in his room... All the family members were used to his nature... He is like this from his childhood.... When Mr jeon took him here he was not like normal kids... He had a blank face mrs jeon and ami tried to talk to him but nothing worked....

He always stayed quiet... After so many tries of them he just nod or say yes or no as his answer.... But when he met Mr min's adopted son yoongi he spoke... Others were surprised by this... But than yoongi told them that they knew each other from long as they are from same orphanage....

Kook started to talk a little not too much... But that little talks were also very meaningful for three jeons... They often saw him staring at his chain which had a hand made ring in it...that ring was made by small branches .... They asked him several times but he never told anyone about it....

Slowly slowly he started to grow up... But as he was growing his nature was becoming worst.... He started to concentrate on his studies which was the only think which made the jeons feel relief....

He wasn't like other kids... Neither he plays nor he ever smiled. . . They never even one saw him with any expression except that poker face....

******
And as usual currently he was inside his private gym.... It was 2 in morning and he was releasing his angry and frustration on the punching bag... He again saw his baby bear in his dream....

The same scene because of which he hate himself the most... The crying face of younger which always made his heart break in pieces... The younger whom he promised to never was not with him for years....

He always blamed himself for his bear going away from him... His tears were flowing constantly but he wasn't the only one crying... His mother... Mrs jeon who was looking at him from the slight open door was sobbing seeing her son crying....

She knew there was something which her has hidden in his heart.... And she wanted to help him too... But kook never shared it with any one...

"God please do some miracle and take my baby's pain... I can't see him like this" She prayed and her prayers were listened by God already because the person who will heal him has already entered in his life.....

*****

Tae throwed himself on his bed the moment he entered inside his room.... His legs are numb.... He just stayed there with closed eyes.... But he slowly opened them again when he felt someone caressing his forehead... He smiled looking at jimin who was sitting beside him...

"Looks like you are very tried" Jimin said and Tae just nodded....

"Hmm.... Change quickly eomma is calling you for dinner" Jimin said and helped Tae to stand.... He went down stairs while Tae went to take a warm bath....

Next chapter....

"Check all the files and give me the reports of all of them " Kook said pointing at the pile of flies laying on tae's desk.....

Tae just gulped and started to do his work....

-----------------------------------------------------------
To be continue...

Kook will be a little cold at starting but don't worry he will be all soft and whipped once he got to know Tae is his berry bear....

Tell me how it was....

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.........

Author