Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23

Seokjin knew with absolute certainty that this will happen one day.He had even prepared for worst when he first stepped in the Mansion.His marriage with Namjoon had its own set of benefits and drawbacks.

To be honest ,there were so many drawbacks than benefits,considering how their marriage was of mutual convinience that would solve each of their problems ,past the scandal.

Seokjin had knew it with absolute certainty that many of Namjoon's relatives ,even few of his friends would oppose their arrangement.Especially those who didn't knew the truth behind it.

Fortunately for him ,none of his fears that he initially had ,came true since he started to live in the Mansion.Seolna had welcomed him wholeheartedly and  he found a nice connection with her instantly.Even Namjoon's brother looked pretty happy when he saw him .

But just like everytime ,when things seem to go smoothly,his twisted fate has to make things worse again.

Seokjin wasn't upset about what happened last night ,he was just unprepared.

The blow came out of nowhere and he was thrown off-guard.

He sighs rubbing his face and squints at the clock ,immediately regretting not doing it before.

It was already 7:15 and he was going to be late if he doesn't get off the couch that he had practically camouflaged into since last night

There was no use of mulling on things he had no control over .He had lot other things to take care at work .Thinking about work ,he manages to pull himself out of his makeshift bed and pads to the bathroom.

Seokjin sucks out a deep breath when he saw himself in the mirror .

He doesnt like the face that stares back at him.Tracing his fingers on his cheek ,he mentally winced ,cursing himself for not looking at it ,last night itself.

How did he forgot that his pale skin bruises easily ? The finger like marks had reduced to light red lines that he could easily hide with some makeup.

What worried him was the swelling that would remain for few more hours .

Sucking another harsh breathe ,Seokjin steps into the shower.

After drying himself ,he put on some concealer ,sprinkled some foundation and lip gloss his pout to accentuate his features . He bypasses his usual ( and boring) formals for a blue knitted sweater that perfectly fitted around his broad shoulders ,plain black slacks for a worned out yet classy ripped jeans and white sneakers instead of his usual black shoes.

He looks back into the mirror and found a brand new Seokjin staring back at him.

Not the intern Seokjin but the Junior Fashion Designer Kim Seokjin.

Confident , fashionable and classy.

He knew he was handsome but today he also wanted to flaunt it .No one's immediate thought after they look at him will be Oh he almost got thrown out of his house .

Seokjin sighs ,pushing those thoughts away and stares at his reflection after quickly recovering and practices a gleeful smile that he will wear all day .

"Don't let anyone drag you down today "
He says to himself and takes one last glimpse in the mirror ,fixing few of his strands before exiting Namjoon's room ,taking his bag .

Downstairs on the breakfast table ,Jimin was writing his notes while Solar kept advising him to finish his breakfast first,which he ignores by glaring at her ,every now and then.

Solar sighs ,shooking her head and puts away the fruit plate that the boy did managed to finish in between .

Seokjin descends the stairs with hurried footsteps and stops in front of Jimin